He Mata Kali,he mata durge,Kali durge na monamah

1 Like

the old Ramana Maharishi is smiling from above or below. but he is smiling for sure. pure joy.

1 Like

Да.Точно.Но како што ти милуваш да кажеш: Ќе ги формирам моите мисли подоцна,за плодна дискусија.Сега ми треба кафе. :vulcan_salute:

i travelled in music for decades. started with violin, flute and piano. played through the ridges and the rocks with the drums. these r God-given niceties. when u play through 4 hours without ur hands broken! :wink:

3 Likes

Хмм.Мој инструмент е малиот кавал,слично на флута,но направено од пробушено шупливо дрво,дрвото е бука претежно, или јасен.
Чувствувај се слободен да комуницираме и на Унгарски,немам проблем воопшто со тоа сакам да учам нови јазици,во секое време,и кога било најнакрај сепак сме и географски блиску народи.

1 Like

yep. i know them/it. kaval is the basics of running with horses.

egyébként nem is igazán tudnám, hogy mit érthetnél meg :wink:

1 Like

Ez igaz, ez igaz, tagadhatatlan.

u see, all i have to do, is to speak truth. not especially a grateful position.

viszont! nem kell foglalkozzak az emlékezettel! HA! az úgyis csak egyre jobb, hiszen folyamatosan zsolozmázok, imádkozok, s az híres arról hogy egyre jobb memóriád képez. szar ügy. szegény vallásosak.

1 Like

bypassing nostalgia
i learnt Russian 30 somewhat years ago. the last echelon of having to learn. changing 90ties. still a ‘young’ guy.
languages always fascinated me. mostly all of them. some african dialects r hard to digest, but most of the old world tongues welcome u. latin (und deutsch auch) is very logical, just as sanskrit. i do not even know why i am talking about these, but maybe, it helps others.

Igaz.Igaz és hatásos is.Hülye, vallásos pont ezért és egyetlen okból, szegények. Lelkileg. Következményileg és anyagilag is.

mindig utáltam a papokat. s később rájöttem miért. majd magam is az lettem. jó kis csavar, mi?

Lépjünk túl a nosztalgián.Bár talán nem kéne.Én is vagy 25 éve tökéletesen megtanítottam a szerb-horvát nyelvet.Folyékonyan beszélem.Ez vezet az orosz nyelvhez. És egy körben visszavezet a macedón nyelvhez, vissza a szláv előtti tanítókhoz, Szent Cirillhez és Metódhoz.
Az első harcosok és győztesek az úgynevezett triádok ellen, vagyis hogy a szentírásokat vagy általában Európában csak latinul, hellénül és nem tudom mi volt a harmadik nyelv, azt hiszem héberül.De tudomány megnyerte a győzelmet, és a szentírásokat is macedón szláv nyelven kell hirdetni.

Buddha Úr annakidején azt mondta, hogy minden tanítást le kell fordítani-szólni. Magam tanultam, s nyertem fokozatot, mind héberből, görögből s latinból is. Fontos eredeti nyelven is tudni olvasni. Főleg hogy félrefordítják…

We are this.Always have been.Always in all times will be,

Freedome always,by all means.
Come Mcedonians ride,ride. :point_right:
In 1.21 minute you can hear our original song for shortwhile though.

1 Like

it’s hard to forget freedom, if u have fought for it. beauty in itself.

1 Like

True.We never forgot it. And now and today we have the state of Macedonia. Although now because of the Hellenic fags, i.e.the NATO members before us had to rename it to North Macedonia.
But the most important thing remains that we are still Macedonians. And after 2000 years. And after Rome, and after Byzantium and after the Turkish torture on us. We are still here to stay.
Most important thing we are the progenitors of the idea of Europe,not the Hellens.But that was stolen from us like the idea,and presented like its origins wherw Hellenic in origin.That is false and and of the line lie.But it is wht it is.Fught goes on.

just as i said. the cliffs and rocks of the ridge. beautiful. a real feeling to be shared with all the siblings, ups and downs of the family.
my son will be 21 tomorrow. he looks like a greek god. people r ravishing around him, but he just deals in crypto… so i’ll be cooking meat dumplings with spaghetti. my bad.

1 Like

u see, i met my master when i was 19. he just burned through the walls of my mind and spoke directly without words. tradition keeps us alive

1 Like

i have a friend of Macedionan stature and origin. he is like a rock. a nice, long, very hard rock. one of the most kindest that the Earth ever beared.

1 Like