HELENE ANOMALIES PT 1: MORE THAN ONE WAY TO STEER A STORM?

Originally published at: https://gizadeathstar.com/2024/10/more-than-one-way-to-steer-a-storm/

You might have noticed the world gets crazier by the week. For example, I used to joke that “when you’re dealing with Martin Bormann, you’re dealing with Richard Cheney… but without the warmth and charm.” Under the current cultural “climate”, I probably should reverse those roles to read "When you’re dealing with Richard Cheney, you’re…

8 Likes

Looks like Sou’westers, umbrellas, lifejackets and rubber dinghies may be worth investing in for November 5th!

2 Likes

Lahaina, August 2023
Specifically, the “high-pressure system” (FORMED days before) from the northeast of Hawaii that slammed into Maui versus the immediately stupid, mainstream, parroted, later retracted, but often regurgitated, wildfire cover story of Hurricane Dora causing the winds (despite being 700 miles southwest).

1 Like

Hurricane Milton is at 175 mph, approaching Florida, 911 millibars of pressure consistently. Someone trying to tell us something?

2 Likes

A thing to follow the fact that they have had methods of controlling the weather just might be some outright anger.
When people realize they have used this to ruin their entire lives is one thing, but when they realize all the times they have not used it might anger them too, cause why have they just used it on their own people?
Why haven’t they used it in countries to help?
A little rain in dried up places and this could ease up their lives regarding growing food.
Another thing politicians and elites will be hated for.

1 Like

I wouldn’t be surprised if they steer the storm away from the Palm Beach area, where a lot of billionaires reside. The last big one that hit that area was Katrina in 2005. All the others “somehow” didn’t hit that area.

1 Like

We had rain earlier and now that we could possibly get one more round of hay or green up our pastures before the winter, we have had nothing for over a month now and absolutely nothing on the horizon. They are starting these storms in the Gulf of Mexico and heading them east.

They have ALWAYS started off the coast of Africa and moved west toward the Caribbean and either came across or moved northwest

7 Likes

How much you wanna bet no big hurricanes hit the northeast U.S. this season? (Unless there’s another basement with sensitive documents or something that needs to get flooded . . .)

Looks like the October surprise this time around is Gulf of Mexico(!) hurricanes for the “Deplorables.”

4 Likes

I guess they have their “Tim McVeigh” ready for situations like that.
Looks like they need another hurricane ,“Milton” in this case, to complete the work of “Helene”.

https://x.com/realstewpeters/status/1843408136704799000

4 Likes

There are two possible scenarios regarding the potential use of weather weapons:

1. The faction of the US oligarchy supporting Trump could be using weather weapons to make the Harris-Biden administration appear weak, corrupt, and illegitimate. This would suggest that simply rigging the election may not be enough to secure a win. However, it’s also possible that:
  2. The faction backing Harris-Biden is attacking Trump’s support base in Florida and the southern US, which could be an attempt to create enough chaos to postpone or cancel the election altogether.

At this point, the second scenario seems more plausible. The Department of Defense, Pentagon, DARPA, and Davos (which has close ties to anti-Trump Big Tech) likely control the weather weapons. Their goal may be to either make an election impossible or force Trump into the midst of an unprecedented disaster at his inauguration.

Or, there is a third faction which is attempting to usurp both of the latter: Royal European Houses reasserting their control over the American colonies (but really that is ECB-Davos), post-war Nazi International, etc.

4 Likes

Looks like Florida is becoming a sacrificial lamb since is predominantly a MAGA country. This also looks like Shrub family had given up on DeSantis to continue their grip over Republicans.
Unfortunately, Trump branch of DS does not hold any power over the weather modification weapons.

One good thing is Trump team most likely seen their move in advance, that’s why they have chosen JD Vance,
who is liked by suburban wife’s all over the country and now Melania makes short videos on X and tries identifying herself with them too, including a woman right to chose.

If their plan works, we may see things unseen for decades like NE states flipping red, including California

Most of the scenes used in this vid, (and the other promos I’ve seen of this scenario), were taken during and after hurricane Michael plowed through. It’s the one few want to talk about.

There is a small chance that this is actually carry on by foreign agents including China or Russia.
Since most of the US population already is aware of WMW(wearher modification weapons) so anger over this may be palpable equally among both sides of the isles so, whoever would be doing this internally reveals to be suicidal.

1 Like

What? Huh? Not in my family, not in my neighborhood, not in my church. Not sure I agree. I have banged my head against naysayers for 20 years on the topic; little has changed for me.

(Sorry for the edits; I inadvertently combined two replies.)

3 Likes

I explained it to my Indian dental hygienist yesterday and she was shocked that the military could guide the weather. Another eye-roll for the day!

By the way, anyone notice that the storm, Milton, is now being downgraded? It should hit Tamp as a 3 now by My Radar calculations. Another friend said her weather prediction software no longer showed it at all.

What’s with THAT?

1 Like

I disagree, people are waking up. Twitter/X is a game changer. Why would otherwise NOAA begin to erase data from their website?

Thread 🧵

Why is @NOAA removing information from their website if weather modification isn’t happening?

They’ve removed 103 pages of weather modification reports that were previously listed on their site.

In addition to that they removed access to the NEXRAD radar inventory… https://t.co/7dzLRRMGMj pic.twitter.com/VwzGdg7t3t

— Kristy Legendre (@LegendreKristy) October 8, 2024
1 Like

What Is Actually Going on in North Carolina? (Part 2) | Truthstream Media

The flagship nazi project has been and still is Mars expedition. I still dont know why such an obsession but I think the last book of the Giza death star trilogy has some answers. Havent started that one yet

Some of you may be familiar with the Monkeywerx channel on YT. He has for years filtered/analyzed flight tracker data and tries to associate with current events (he’s located in DFW BTW).

He has begun to cover flights believed to be associated with weather modification. In the attached link at the 11:50 mark he begins an excellent correlation between contractor flights by cloud seeding operations and destructive storms in N Texas and Oklahoma.

He occasionally also comments on weather mod flights. One by a German plane flying in the eastern Carribean just ahead of a hurricane (can’t find link to that).

Just more data points indicating the plethora of actions / techniques they are using.

I would be for cloud seeding some rain for Central Texas. It the winter predictions are true, ranchers had better be buying hay in Nebraska.

1 Like