Hitler’s New Popularity

Raised in an Orthodox Jewish community he became an Orthodox Christian…entertaining controversial views.

https://www.realjewnews.com/?p=1688

4 Likes

I like the Father Nathanael, but he is just entertainment.
Somehow I think he was making an analogy between Nazi’s and Zionist genocide Gaza.
Everything old is new again?
He didn’t saw it - but think it was implied.

1 Like

1 Like

While no one in their ‘right-mind’ would assert the video is complete hogwash it strays from Reality to single out “Jews” as the only victims. But who in the World cares about Gypsie’s, Slavs, Russians and a host of other peoples who were also targeted with extermination? The main objective was to rid the World, or to cleanse the World of the so-called “inferior races”? Well, for starters it would be fair to say it was not primarily those of Jewish decent, but one can suppose those who ‘cry and shout’ the loudest, and control so much of the media can control the minds of a vast number of folks.

Germany invaded how many countries?

…and the handicapped, the mentally retarded, homosexuals, lesbians, you name it, the Nazis hated them.

2 Likes

Yes. we all should acknowledge those folks are highly accomplished, and perfectionist. I know you are aware of this fact but would also point out to the others on this Thread that they, as you already know, traveled to Persia, dismantled the Ishtar Gate (Ishtar Gate - Wikipedia) and placed it inside the Pergamon Museum. (Pergamon Museum - Wikipedia) in Berlin.

Someone suggested Father Nathanael is Controlled Op. As crazy as that sounds, because he is not very nuanced about his appraisal, we need to remember (or consider) that one of the key functions of the holocaust narrative is to terrify Jews - and thus solidify racial identity. And thus control.

I have long found one of his points compelling, however. The Nazi’s were not slackers. If the camps were about extermination, we would not have many survivors. And keep in mind - the Jewish Encyclopedia shows the Jewish population rising by 200k between 1933 and 1946.

The mounting evidence against the possibility of Zyklon-b gas chambers (fabricated by Soviet liberators), the mathematically impossible use of the crematorium to dispose of vast numbers of bodies, the absence of mass graves, and the complete lack of evidence of any ‘final solution’, all suggest a mass conspiracy.

The perpetrators of this conspiracy play the long game, and this 4-D chess board is beyond my skill level. But I would not put it past them to foster the exploding anti-Semitism around the world. Especially in light of the crumbling holocaust narrative. Or the increasingly noticeable parallels between Western Civilization and the Weimar Republic.

3 Likes

@alg
Eugh really?

Care to be more specific?

@alg
Nothing to be specific about. History is brought to us colored, and that counts for WW2 too. As then and today “extermination” is very much the agenda. In that vein “extermination” very much took place in WW2 since the powers to be’s agenda hasn’t changed. The malthusianism is just as rabid today as it was during WW2 and long before that.

I think “our resilience” frustrates them to no end despite all the propaganda and instagated infighting we do to ourselves yesterday and today!

I don’t disagree, but I’m still unclear on how this relates to my post. Do you take exception to my take on the holocaust?

As for the extermination agenda, IMHO WW1 and WW2 were just that. But with a very different target.

Contrary to popular opinion I think Bernays is used more as a scapegoat for the science of social engineering. Others, many not well known, used aspects of his work, combined with their knowledge, to fine tune the “art of selling” an idea or product. He discovered what worked and what did not as he used the mass media of his day, mainly newspapers and tabloids, to generate interest and action from the intended “mark”. They came from all the social classes that had money. Later, due his huge success at networking and increasing sales, he was recruited to sell ideas. Here’s his take on his life…,

https://archive.org/details/biographyofideam00bern/page/335/mode/1up?view=theater

1 Like

She’s reading from a script using the art of propaganda to dispel propaganda. How information is arranged and presented is to “propagate” an idea or argument.
Propaganda is actually a religious idea that over time has been unfortunately manipulated and abused in a negative sense.

1 Like

Impressive to see someone who is aware of the hoax of holocaust. Specialy the data of jewish population rising after the war.