How bout we all celebrate the “toxic male” in our lives with relish on this blessed day

Ever wonder why every moron and buffoon portrayed in ad’s are almost always, and I mean always, white men…or why brands frequented by men are so under assault by the woke virus (Bud light, NFL or any sport league, the military/law enforcement, etc)…today has to be especially an affront to the dark forces pushing this anti-God role destruction that He ordained and created at the beginning in the garden…

A good read…but below is the punchine…

I may be wrong, but the last time I checked the BlackRock-level predator class was still an overwhelmingly male bastion. And if there is anything males learn early on, especially if they are ambitious and aggressive ones, is to size up the probable strength of their would-be competitors, and/or those most likely to raise spirited and difficult objections to their grand designs.

In other perhaps not so sensitive words…the power white men who really run the world will turn on and eat you women and you people of color last…as soon as they’ve consumed those that could potentially stand in their way and against they’re will to power…

Supportive bonus material:

Rush had it right all those many years ago…the Femi-Nazis started the whole woke mess we’re now living out in full rainbow colors…

iu

Ps. I do realize not everyone had a great father figure in their lives…so I mean no insensitivity towards that all to often reality…

More supporting evidence straight from RFK Jr…not that we needed it…personally as it pertains to the chemicals turning Pepe the frog gay…I’ve been using a Berkey with fluoride filters for years…highly recommended :+1: :fist:

1 Like

I agree that there is a coordinated and unfounded attack on white people… and foolish people buy into the propaganda, without any clue.

This is a funny clip of a moron convention…

3 Likes