How I cured my teenage obesity on a once free internet

Now that I’m watching the mandates cancel Ivermectin, mononucleoid antibodies, this reminds me of the once demonized Ephedrine, or Ephedra pre FDA authoritarianism. Of course, it was cuz baseball players had heart attacks from the herb, which was promptly banned, however kept alive via ephedrine hcl being used in asthma OTC products like primatene tablets. What the press failed to inform us is the big pharma treatment authorized by the FDA called Meridia which was being peddled via doctors offices just like Oxycontin was as a non addictive opiate. They also failed to mention Ephedrine was being used by doctors in Denmark for the treatment of Obesity. Totally available via Pubmed back in 2004 and drumlibs FAQ on the once free internet. In fact obesity can be directly cured in lots if not most cases. It comes with a diagnosis to. MONA LISA aka Most Obese Known Are Low In Sympathetic Nervous system Activity. If it weren’t for my own research and the availability of Primatene tablets, ephedrine hcl, I would have been cursed by obesity and polycystic ovarian syndrome to which I still have side effects to this day, but was able to produce children. Some victims of this condition and conditioning aren’t as lucky.

In other words:
I lean back, and become lean.
:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Ya I edited that cuz I’m sure not all cases can be cured directly. I remember Dr. Atkins being inspired by ancient Egyptian mummies who were victims of much of the same co morbidity such as diabetes type 2 and heart disease due to their high carb diet which is very similar to our problems today. Was that via Babylonian interference directly, or the laziness of Egypts aristocracy in the face of modernized comfortability? Makes you wonder. Kelloggs cereal false pyramid definitely played apart in our current health crisis, I wonder if the Egyptian food model wasn’t effected itself by an outside empire hell bent on food slavery.