I need lots of Bach recommendations!

Dear Giza Friends, I want to play Bach round the clock. Can you kindly give me as many recommendations for Bach CD’s (I don’t have a record player) as you’re willing? With deep gratitude in advance.

Hi, Rae., you should be able to get this on disc by now, otherwise, simply view this, relax, and enJoy!
This for me is like a balm to the Soul.
:gift_heart:

“Bach Das Musikalische Opfer, BWV 1079, Musical Offering: Jordi Savall, Concert des Nations” ,on YouTube.

Hi raerae… my girlfriend is quite the Bach enthusiast. She has collected some of her favourite (and she says, “high quality”) recordings in a Google Drive folder (link to follow below). Some of these albums are decades old and quite difficult to find for purchase. Websites overcharge for copies of these CD’s… up to $70 for some. However, she has the mp3 files since we loaded them off of the CDs when borrowing them from the university library a few years ago.

Link: Bach mp3 - Google Drive

I recommend that you create a new file folder for each separate album that you download. If you save them all in one location (for ex: “Documents”), they will be sorted by the track numbers in the file names, and all of the albums will be scattered and disorganised (no longer whole albums). I hope that makes sense.

If you have any questions about downloading / playing them, give me a shout, I may be able to help you out.

2 Likes

I’m not sure how easy it would be to find these, but here are two recommendations:

Christiane Jaccottet. Compositions for lute instruments
316kHSaZhSL

Thurston Dart - French Suites

1 Like

Dear Wonderful Giza journey mates - Thank you so very, very much. Your kindness is so appreciated!

2 Likes