I PROMIS THERE'S NO BACKDOOR IN YOUR CRYPTO-CURRENCY

Originally published at: I PROMIS THERE'S NO BACKDOOR IN YOUR CRYPTO-CURRENCY

I PROMIS you there’s no backdoor in your crypto-currency and that you have absolutely nothing to worry about, and that all central banksters are entirely trustworthy, have no powerlust whatsoever, that all governments are equally trustworthy and would never permit such a thing to be done, and that the bridges I have for sale in…

8 Likes

it should be renamed as THREAT: Total Hijack (for) Revising Elemental Application Tool. not even a promise.
it makes me wonder where the word ‘promiscuity’ comes from…

p.s.: sorry for the abbr. Doc, but just couldn’t help it. :wink:

1 Like

Isn’t the Federal Reserve basically a giant back door anyway? Nothing new under the sun.

1 Like

In my experience, if Inslaw licensed the software to customers rather than selling it outright which includes copies of the code, there was something in the code, somewhere, from the original release forward, that allowed Inslaw to terminate the license and have the user left with no access or access only to records made prior to a specific date. That is, in essence, a backdoor.

2 Likes

I wonder whether the initially compromised PROMIS application was available to a putative " third party non state /transnational actor", enabling their anticipation (and preparation of any messaging for) those organising the 9/11 attacks?. Also, if the blockchain spine was compromised a priori, then is anything work flowed through it (even encrypted) compromised, and may such encrypted backdoors/transactions move with each exchange to each wallet perhaps ?

1 Like

Interesting . . .

I’ve never written a single line of computer code myself so this is mostly all way over my head/far out in left field from anything I know even a smidgen of “truth” about, whatever truth even is these days who knows.

Have heard that crypto coins can be held in “hard” wallets, as opposed to web-based wallets, which can be like a physical external hard drive that can be disconnected from the internet entirely and locked in a safe and buried in a bunker deep underground and be left there for a few thousand years to wait to see if this will still have any value left then.

I remember after 911there were numerous articles about IT companies that had prior access to government computers to update them.

1 Like

my code knowledge

10 don’t worry
20 be happy
30 goto 10

have a nice day!

1 Like