‘I’ve never seen anything like this’: Illegal medical lab discovered in Reedley

NEW — A Mysterious Chinese Lab Has Been Uncovered in California w/ ‘Mice Bioengineered to Incubate the COVID-19 Virus’

“I’ve never seen anything like this…According to court documents experts determined that at least 20 potentially infectious viral, bacterial, and parasitic agents were being stored inadequately including E. Coli, malaria, and even COVID.”

How very prescient of her.

This just keeps getting better and better.
I realize this is a different perspective but try to imagine it, if you will.
If you don’t believe in depopulation or that POTUS and others care what happens to us then, this response isn’t for you.

A warrant was allegedly executed on March 16 yet, the news of what was allegedly found was announced on July 29? I can think of a number of reasons this alleged information was “tucked away”. (See video link below later.)

1. Biden Conglomerate & US authorities (BC&USauth) watched Chinese come in, set up this camp and let it run until all the human rats were in the trap. This info. was tucked away for future use, as needed. (PRN in medical terms.)
  2. BC&USauth helped fund this lab. See what comes out of it to possibly be used later. Remember Wuhan & Harvard Professor? Tuck that away for future use, PRN.
  3. The ‘lab’ might not be Chinese at all. A sort of shell company using a Chinese name. It’s been done in the past by various people and govts. Tuck that away for future use, PRN. (Ex. Look up Helvetia Pharmaceuticals, what turned out to be a shell company and the history of Dr. Nicholas Bachynsky. This is not the cancer Dr. in Houston but the one in Dallas. The Lyme Disease community has a horrible history with Bachynsky, as patients flocked to his villa in Italy after his release from prison, for his DNP ‘cure’ treatments. I know his history well.)

What is the purpose of this? The purpose is to drive a wedge between China and Russia, using whatever means necessary, including blackmail.

Why drive a wedge between China and Russia? Answer: BRICS!!!

Let’s look at a time line -

Mid-March: Biden Admin is becoming more and more convinced that The Ukraine will not be a winner in a ground war with Russia and therefore, Putin is still out of reach. Biden Admin is continually hitting a wall with China when it comes to splitting up the China/Russia couple. The lab is raided and all is tucked away for future use, PRN.
May: Becoming VERY obvious that Russia has the upper hand in the conflict and Biden/NATO have to find a way to destroy the couple to get Putin out of the way.
June 1: The BRICS Summit Meeting dates are announced. (Biden & others no doubt soiling their diapers.)

Special attention to this. Regardless of what you think of these people, it is their position and authority that is very important.

June 16 - Secretary of State Blinken goes to China.
July 6 - Treasury Secretary Yellen, alone, goes to China. Unprecedented, as far as I can find out.
July 18 - Henry VIII Kissinger goes to China to chat, reminisce and hopefully convince Xi of Biden’s sincerity.

The overtures of these three emissaries are dead in the water. Communications between Biden Admin & Xi continue, until the wall is hit, again.

Hmm. Let’s see, what do we have on tucked away, PRN? Ooooh, it’s a ‘Chinese’ bioweapons lab in a pristine growing region of California! How convenient!

Biden can’t get to Putin; too late for that, so, he’s going after China. Meanwhile, during all this, Biden meets with Modi, who is now ‘waffling’ on joining BRICS and Mexico, a USMCA founding member has asked to be invited to BRICS meeting in August. Quite the quagmire…

This is the way that dirty politics works. I don’t need to be in the upper echelons to recognize it; this happens on local levels too and I’m very familiar with it because of my late uncles position decades ago.

It could also be that this ‘lab’ will be used as the start of an upcoming string of events for another lockdown; a massive fear tactic to be used against us. If we submit, we lose.

For the ‘tuck that away’ reference, see the video attached, min. 2:00 to 2:40.

Clear and Present Danger (1994) - Presidential Cover-Up (full scene)

## Clear and Present Danger (1994) - Presidential Cover-Up (full scene)

2 Likes

There are 4 main categories of physical and chemical means of decontamination:

(1) heat;
(2) liquid disinfection;
(3) vapors and gases; and
(4) radiation

I wonder which they’ll choose?

1 Like

Soon we will probably need Starlink to access anything outside of Meta and Google.

1 Like

I like where this is headed, i think you are on to something.

Its obvious imo that the deepstate is trying to push this narrative about China.

Im not denying there are Chinese assets involved though.
Just like there is deepstate troops operating all over the entire globe.
Who knows how many cells they have and how its all connected.

But nothing imo points to the “Chinese” being the driving force in the NWO plans.
They are still being used a Proxy by a “Handful of people”

3 Likes

I think they’re all in it together somehow, including Russia and China; they’re just jockeying for position at this point. Completely agree with you on the rest of your post.

I’m sorry I can’t read your next post from your phone. Waaay too small for my eyes and won’t expand.
Breaking out my magnifying glass…

Nothing new under the sun since Trump inauguration and its slogan “America First”, and announcing main enemy China. This is just a continuation of that policy on all possible fronts. Also a sign that real seat of power in a country is COG.

1 Like

Def involved in that there are Chinese citizens in the mix.

I think we actually agree mostly, i think several sides has gotten promises from the “few people” who are in the position of making these promises.

But i also suspect the various factions are getting a bit paranoid themselves.
The deepstate has a habit of arming dictators/countries/Rebels etc and then later pull the plug.

Alot of nervous goons watching Zelensky getting tossed to the Wolves while they most likely gotten similar assurances as he got before Russia started doing something.

1 Like

Yes,we’re half joking now,but I wouldn’t be surprised if that is a year or 3 away.
Maybe even with access only to the part of the internet the Starlink owners want.
Russia and China have their version ready too

1 Like

Has anyone considered the possibility that this could be an ANTIFA-esque operation, funded by a Soros or other outside agent of chaos ? it reminds me of train derailments, disappearing chemicals etc.

1 Like

I gave the 3 scenarios that seemed best to me and elaborated.
Don’t know what else to say except, it all seems to be rolling real hard now.

1 Like

The MIC needs to escalate and/or create new conflicts.

Obviously Taiwan is the next target after Ukraine is drained of blood to suck.
So most likely false flags pointing at the Chinese will be on the menu.
I hope enough people see through it this time.
You dont want to start another race war with everything else going on.

I agree. With the push against Niger and all of Africa now, it’s pretty obvious.

This story keeps changing, which is normal as more info becomes available. According to article, County authorities began their investigation in December 2022 and nothing said about contacting federal authorities at that time. This would be a violation of federal law on Fresno County’s part, if they decided to “handle the matter themselves”.

Something not quite right here. Have to wonder if this is a set-up scenario for the next lockdown? Another lab found somewhere in which something “deadly” has escaped. IDK. COVID being pushed throughout the article and in an, “Oh, but the way…”, they list Rubella, Malaria, etc. as happenstance. Nothing of what is named is immediately deadly. If they really wanted to work a pathogen, there’s hemorrhagic fevers and such, etc. I guess it’s just me being over suspicious. Hmm. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

‘Fairly shocking’: Secret medical lab in California stored bioengineered mice laden with COVID

Thao Nguyen and Saleen Martin, USA TODAY

Updated Tue, August 1, 2023 at 10:36 AM CDT

Inside the warehouse in Reedley, California, where furniture, medical devices and other materials were improperly stored.

A monthslong investigation into a rural California warehouse uncovered an illegal laboratory filled with infectious agents, medical waste and hundreds of mice bioengineered “to catch and carry the COVID-19 virus,” according to Fresno County authorities.

Health and licensing said Monday that Prestige Biotech, a Chinese medical company registered in Nevada, was operating the unlicensed facility in Reedley, California, a small city about 24 miles southeast of Fresno. The company, according to Reedley City Manager Nicole Zieba, had a goal of being a diagnostics lab.

“They never had a business license,” Zieba told USA TODAY. “The city was completely unaware that they were in this building, operating under the cover of night.”

The Fresno County Public Health Department launched its investigation into the facility in December 2022 after a code enforcement officer saw a garden hose attached to a building that was presumed to be vacant and had no active business license, Zieba said.

Further inspection in March revealed that the facility housed various chemicals, suspected biological materials, bodily fluids and hundreds of lab mice, among other lab supplies, according to court documents.

County public health officials said they also found medical devices believed to have been developed on-site, such as COVID-19 and pregnancy tests.

“Being a small, rural town of 26,000 − walking into what we believed to be a vacant building and finding lab supplies, live white mice … was was fairly shocking,” Zieba said.

After several attempts to communicate with Prestige Biotech, Fresno County officials are accusing the company of not being forthcoming with information and failing to comply with orders, such as providing a plan for hazardous and medical waste disposal.

Fresno County Public Health staff completed biological abatement work of all the materials found in the facility by July 7, according to court documents.

New York university lawsuit: Janitor who shut off lab freezer due to ‘annoying’ alarms ruined decades of research, college claims in suit

CDC detected at least 20 infectious agents

Zieba said officials had to conduct a separate investigation into the warehouse for several weeks because it was private property.

After authorities discovered that people were working inside the building, Zieba said, federal, state and local agencies joined the investigation, including the county health department and the FBI. Authorities were then able to serve an inspection warrant in March.

“Certain rooms of the warehouse were found to contain several vessels of liquid and various apparatus,” court documents said. “Fresno County Public Health staff also observed blood, tissue and other bodily fluid samples and serums; and thousands of vials of unlabeled fluids and suspected biological material.”

Hundreds of mice also were found at the warehouse, where they were “kept in inadequate conditions in overcrowded cages” with no food or water, according to court documents. An associate with Prestige Biotech told investigators the mice were “genetically engineered to catch and carry the COVID virus,” the documents added.

Under an abatement warrant, the city seized the mice in April and euthanized 773 of them. Nearly 180 mice were already dead, court documents said.

Zieba said officials called in the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention after about 30 freezers and refrigerators were found, with some set to minus 80 degrees. The CDC detected at least 20 potentially infectious agents, according to court documents.

“Ultimately, what we did find is some viruses, such as HIV, COVID, chlamydia, rubella, malaria, things of that nature,” Zieba said.

LA illegal drug extraction lab: Fake Los Angeles pizza shop turns out to be an illegal drug extraction lab, officers say

What is Prestige Biotech?

Prestige Biotech had been operating the unlicensed and unregulated laboratory since October 2022, according to court documents.

Emails between city officials and Xiuquin Yao, the company president, showed that Prestige Biotech had assumed assets from the now-defunct company Universal Meditech Inc. (UMI). Prestige Biotech was a creditor to UMI and became its successor, court documents said.

The assets were then moved to the Reedley warehouse from a site in Fresno, court documents said.

Authorities were unable to find any California-based addresses associated with the company except for UMI’s Fresno location. Court documents noted that other addresses provided were either “empty offices or addresses in China that could not be verified.”

During the investigation, Zieba said the company reported it was making COVID-19 and pregnancy tests with “a goal of being a diagnostics lab.”

1 Like

What diseases could have already been spread?! I never trust media anymore

1 Like

@LeeBLanger
One of many “Hmm” about this story. You’re right not to trust media, esp. this story.

As one FBI agent I used to fish with told me, “We are a juggernaut of data collection. You will be pinged immediately with certain ethnic names attached to a business. We can set-up situations to nab others involved in illegal activities, etc.”

1 Like