I Wonder If He Will Flip?

I wonder if this guy flips to Republican? It might present an interesting scenario in 2024. I’ve been wondering who might be put out front besides Trump.

1 Like

Perhaps he’s thinking of switching to something.

2 Likes

What a great way to break up both Partys. He could haul in moderate Dems and take some Republicans too. Just speculating aloud, but he will definitely be put out front in some capacity in 2024, not a doubt in my mind. Even lots of Republicans do not want to see another Trump term.

Wonder what’s in his control file? Wonder what offer they made him that he couldn’t refuse?

2 Likes

Martin Armstrong has been predicting the rise of a third party for some time.
Re: control files - seems like I remember an old story about his daughter being tied to or having ties to the manufacture and/or distribution of epi pens (and that was somehow tied to HRC??)

1 Like

Very well could be 3rd party rising, IDK. I do think Manchin will be up front in 2024 in some way.

Control-file has to be heavy-duty; for him to stand-out from the crowd.
[To become a viable political candidate]
If he goes anti-vax, then he’s REALLY a stand-out,
AND on borrowed-time.
As there are no accidents in Great Re-Set politics,
just deadly consequences.

3 Likes

I agree with most of that, except the anti-vax. Could be he’s meant to draw in anti-jab folk; if so, he will be protected, until he’s not. Just like Trump; protected, until he’s not.

Let’s all just keep a keen eye on him, as I think he might be a BIG player coming up.

1 Like

He’s already a BIG player; and is just going to get bigger,
per script?

Really? Before this, I think I only heard his name once or twice. Good to know.