I'm a fan of Brandon O'Connell, he's an old school guy. It's all City of London, the bankers and it's wild child Israel

2 Likes

Thanks for posting. Good to hear Brandon’s voice and see him again. I too always thought he knew his stuff about who was who and what was what…

2 Likes

Loved it!
Brandon O’Connell is a great way to detox information malware.
Here’s that Comedy Cataclysm he recommended:

I’ve seen it, and just like Brandon said. It goes nothing into the connection of an Isreali (Ari Emanuel), a South African (Elon Musk whose lineage is German) and a West German (Peter Thiel).

All of us on this site are probably well aware of the deep connection between those three places. Also the Elephant Graveyard subreddit wants nothing to do with that information. I tried saying a few things, but no one is as smart as Mr. Elephant. Maybe he will do a video on the Elon or Ari next.