Inside the Great Pyramid of Giza.The resonance , sounds kind of familiar?

The resonance , sounds kind of familiar?
Like church music and singing, and the echoes of it all? Pretty similar or the same.
But I don’t know.
What do you think?

This is just small contribution,to all things Great Pyramid of Giza.

4 Likes
3 Likes

Ok.First thing first.:smirk:
Find a place from where you can see the sunset unhindered. Preferably a wide horizon.
When the sun seems to be setting, take a breath and let it out. Then close your eyes. Then open your eyes. Focus your eyesight on the border between Earth and the sky,the imaginery line where they touch.Do this once or three times as needed. Then watch the sunset. If everything is done right, it should be a moment that you will notice how the Earth moves up towards the Sun.
And not the other way around.
If it doesn’t work the first time, try again. You can also do it with sunrise.
The same procedure. Only this time you will see that the Earth is moving downwards, as if running away from the Sun.
And that it is.You are now there beyond the horizon in outher space.Seeing what is what and what is not.
P.S.
Above all relax and follow the white rabbit.:smirk:

Condemnation without investigation is the height of…

2 Likes

I watched all the videos of this E-war-(Q)anon guy, exept part 6,wich is removed from youtube.
It was a painful and unpleasant experience, but sobering nevertheless.
Thanks for the link to the videos.
Anyway believing without knowing is…

1 Like

Ewar has presented some interesting concepts as well as apology for getting many things wrong. However, if you have ever studied perspective, vanishing points, you would see that the further an object recedes into the horizon, it starts to disappear. The horizon does not move up to the object, it disappears behind the horizon line. Knowing this fact does not require belief. It is how our eyes work.

There are entirely too many examples to show that you can see objects farther than 1.2 miles, the distance at which objects would disappear due to the mathematics of “earth curvature”. Regrettably, the lie is that big. The earth is flat and we pay NASA over $50MILLION every day to give us Disney pictures and CGI space videos. None of the scribbled numbers on a blackboard changes any of it.

1 Like

But you see…there is truth that lives and truth that dies.I don’t know wich so nevermind.:smirk:

1 Like

We all thought “flat earth” was absurd until it wasn’t.

1 Like

@noname000
Thanks for posting this. The mo’ the betta.

1 Like

Sadly, you don’t win debates by simply insulting your opponent. Using Einstein flawed mathematics doesn’t help your case, either. Dave just can’t help himself.

4 Likes

Yes, very sad. It doesn’t look like the behavior of a scientist. Regarding whose physics or mathematics is correct, I don’t know which of the two main camps to trust anymore. They seem to have no real support in what they clame to be the truth nether one , they say that some things are facts, without evidence , continue further with half-truths, and probably omissions and outright lies, etc.

1 Like