Intellectual conflict...how does one reconcile the good from the bad?

The recent thread on the forum re Matt Ehret’s new negative ideas re Nikola Tesla, branding him a ‘deep state occultist’’ is for me a kind of quandary. I have no trouble disagreeing with him, as many in the thread certainly do (Hi Scarmoge), and for good reason…his '‘evidence’ is thin, based on guilt by association mostly, and again as others in the thread have pointed out, based on a very poor understanding of what Tesla actually did and said himself - which is not to give Tesla a clean bill of health, as, for me, his ideas re using a weaponization of his technology to control the world were pretty scary. I would also suggest that Matt’s also recent focus on matters occult, with various ancient pagan cults being the only source of all that is evil in today’s world is simplistic! That said, Matt and wife Cynthia Chung can and do produce material worthy of consideration as this latest vid on issues of energy and climate change attest. So, sometimes one has to take the good with the bad and not throw out babies with bathwater :slight_smile:

1 Like

If they can remove the background music, I may view their video, otherwise my senses are overwhelmed. Is closed captioning available so sound can be muted?

3 Likes