Interesting article about imaging entangled photons

1 Like

Thank you for posting this interesting article. I have been interested in the concept of “yin and yang”, and have to wonder if there’s much more to this concept, historically, than we can imagine in the modern world. These physicists seemed to have taken their ponderings into an interesting direction. My physics background is weak, but the article allows even someone like myself more or less to follow along their conceptual thread, because of the use of metaphors in the article. It will be interesting to know what someone with a strong physics background thinks of this article.

One thing that causes me some grief is the medium on which many of these kinds of science articles are presented on the internet – pop up ads, flashing all over the place, wherever one’s eyes track. I can’t stand this (especially if my background knowledge of a topic is weak, and therefore more concentration required).

1 Like

Glad you enjoyed the article. Sorry about the distracting pop-ups on your computer. I hate them too! Fortunately, my system does not have this happening on this website, even when I tried disabling my pop-up blocker and ad blocker. Weird!