Is that why they are building bunkers?

A thought struck, while performing ablutions. They are random and infrequent I’ll grant. :rofl:. Whilst musing upon on matters such as Versailles treaties, buffer zones and cordon’s sanitaire, the thought arrived, is that why the PTW are building bunkers, before 2030. What is coming which is not perhaps escapable but maybe one could evade on Earth for a time because the option to evacuate to somewhere else off planet is off limits, whose limits which may be shrinking towards 2030 event horizon of some sort or another?

1 Like

Whatever is coming could be; the good, the bad, and the ugly that follows both. I simply think the PTB want WW3 and still live a life full of luxury. They think underground will bring that, I doubt it. I somehow think the power brokers planners of this “world debacle” in the making is not from or on this planet.

As bad as it all seem, I think it still can be averted if enough people want it to. But again, if hell breaks loose, it wil break loose for everyone.

2 Likes

2 Likes

What thinks themselves “elites” erred in the belief they were adopted and egalitair with the cousins of old. I think they can go into space but are not able to bypass the cousins of old.

Basically, they are stuck on earth together with the rest of us, and they are the first batch enslaved without knowing it Oh, the irony when some found out! The arrogance strewn around, many still don’t see the obvious.

2 Likes

Well technically the whole earth plane is splitting completely in half.

What kind of bunkers are they building, for long term habitation underground?

Could just be out of fear they build those, the fools.

2 Likes

Bunkers for when the natives come after them with “spears”.

5 Likes

Actually, 2040 is said to be the year we get The Phoenix Phenomenon which happens on a certain time schedule to reset things…according to Archaix??? Think about it, if we live in a giant terrarium, where cycles occur, then each of us is just a Bit Player in Somebody Else’s Big Game!!! :rofl:

1 Like

32 bit, 64 bit 128 bit or something larger? :joy:

1 Like
2 Likes