Is the West On the Verge of Causing Nuclear War?

Is the West being played?
Anyone sane left in Western leadership?

5 Likes

You are really asking???

The better question might be, when will the Eurocrats wave ukie flags and send our kids mandatory into the meat grinder. I believe that is what they after.

The West needs to be humiliated, depopulated and what left so demorilized it never gets up on its feet “ever” again. Western history might not all be roses, but it contains kernels of enlightenment and freedom. That needs to be quelled and stricken from history. I believe that is going on today, many don’t see it either by chasing the buck and or are so confused thru mind manipulation and help this agenda along.

I think succinctly put JP Farrell is right, the only way we survive is by owning the culture.
People that fight for “owning the culture” are fighting an enemy from within and without. The West needs amicably relations with the Brics countries, but they are not our friends. Basically we are fighting our own corrupt government simultanioulsy against foreign mighty governments as Russia and China.

3 Likes

Maybe. But as is well known, war requires at least two sides. Right?

1 Like

The sane & the insane?

1 Like

All members are reminded…
resistance is futile.

Yep, with a mind set like that, it is…

As Neru said, is there a question?

But not until the people properly identify the internal (and external) forces that seek our demise will we have any chance to thwart our intended extermination. We seem to be a long way from it.

The band played on while the “Titanic” sank…

I think it has always been a spiritual war where one side, the demonic,
is determined to see our a complete annihilation.

2 Likes