It’ll be ‘jab or death’ for anti-vaxxers, Orban predicts

so my dear bros and sisses, this is my country’s leader… ran out of words.
keep praying
god bless all of us

5 Likes

Yes … disappointed to learn that Viktor Orban is a member of Klaus Schwab’s WEF: Viktor Orban | World Economic Forum

They’re all in this together

1 Like

Shocking and disheartening!

Even the Russians have thrown-in with the ‘others’, they sold humanity to the highest bidder, here is the quote: “The entire global economy will need to be rebuilt from the ground up by central banks, because the virus is just so deadly and destructive.” So, perhaps we are witnesses to the so-called ‘vaxcines’ that are in play, not the never ending ‘virus’.

Silver or Lead choices?
W/the high & mighty leadership of today;
there exists no-one willing to stand-up courageously to globalized power dictates;
unlike, the just-too-many-to-count, in the “lower classes” willing to die for freedom.
The do as I say class; has no class, when it comes to standing up against tyranny.
But then again, Tyranny R-Us is their trade.

Or he is being threatened (weather wapens etc)

Begs the question: What is or what does virus really mean?

It’s just a tactic, to try and get people to voluntarily submit. At least, that’s how it looks to me. Governments around the world are doing it, in different ways.

In Europe and the Western world especially, they don’t want to have to use brute force, so they’re trying to scare people into taking the injection voluntarily. This way, they get to their objective without bad public relations.

1 Like

For what it’s worth: Hungary is the only EU Country that has approved the Russian Sputnik V vaccine. As far as as have been able to find out the are no deaths and serious reactions associated with it and efficacy is reported to be 91.6% ( The Lancet). Correct me if you have better info.

1 Like

no more sputnik in hungary, ran out.
sinopharm still.

Thanks, didn’t know that,

and to turn the screw a bit more, we get no more pfizer, since we r the only in the eu who did not bet for the next batch…
so its interesting

In my opinion the main think is to avoid the mRNA vaccines. Sputnik and Sinovax are two of the alternatives, J&J may be another. Best to avoid all probably.

https://tapnewswire.com/2021/11/depopulation-agenda-most-vaccinated-countries-are-all-suffering-an-extraordinary-rise-in-excess-deaths/

thats all folks…

4 Likes

It’s starting to happen all over, first announced in Austria a few days ago that their mandatory vaccination would be take effect by Feb 2022 with exorbitant penalties and jail time who those who cannot pay, Today Germany announced that it is following suit after Austria. It’s inevitable that all Europe will fall under the same marching line unless either armed conflict arises or a miracle happens.

Just another coincidence

1 Like

J&J has the graphene oxide and the baby parts. I think Sputnik is the only one that uses the adenovirus vector and only targets that area. I am not sure if it also contains the other horrid adjuvant ingredients such as those stemmed from foetal tissue, but I think not, and us the real deal. Needs investigating.

1 Like

Yes, no doubt it’s another coincidence. People in different countries all just happen to use the same language at the same time… “vaccinated or dead,” “build back better,” “we’re all in this together,” etc., etc.

build back (re-create) better (improved) from what they were in the beginning. Make what was once deplorable - better. the Interesting how one can break down these spell word phases and get a more wokmiester meaning. Creepy