Jesus christ is literally in our dna?

JESUS CHRIST IS LITERALLY IN OUR DNA?

Posted October 20, 2022

We are joined today by, Carl Gallups who has been the senior pastor of Hickory Hammock Baptist Church in Milton, Florida since 1987. Using his pastoral experience and expertise, Gallups gives us insight into how God has placed his name into every strand of DNA in our body and exposes the knowledge and technology foretold by the prophet Daniel, and what it means for us as believers in Christ.

1 Like

He is?
This combination of biblical quotations and modern genetics and other sciences is a truly dangerous and explosive mixture.
And too suggestive and influential. And too programmatically influential.
Using modern scientific knowledge to interpret biblical passages and present them as assertions is alarming and dangerous to say the least.
Think in terms of Giordano Bruno.
And the earlier Aristotelian view of the world in the part of scientific explanations adopted and maintained by the church.
Do you remember what it is actually about?
Some kind of new inquisition in the sense that all knowledge belongs to the church, we already knew all this?
Or rather we know everything about the things that are or are not or that were or that will be?
Simply because we have a Bible and write new books that support the Bible in the Vatican way?
I don’t think so!
Yeshua Protocols?Really?
Think people, don’t let such manipulative types program and reprogram you constantly!
Not to say at least in the last 2000 years, right?

Well, I don’t really know how these things keep happening. This was my “listen to” this morning.

Yesterday, I was hit with Shakshuka three times in a row from disperate sources. Guess it’s time to try it!

1 Like

Nice!
One may want to try this…eventually… :thinking: :smirk:

you know the EL …stuff…

1 Like