Jesus Christ: The Light of the World

2 Likes

Amen, Colonel Z! Stay blessed through it all, Alicia xo
Soli Deo Gloria

I don’t like this writing. It makes no mention of THE SWORD.

In this way, JESUS is clearly THE SWORD in addition to THE LIGHT.

Prepare for Judgement.

Matthew 10:34

“Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.”

Jeremiah 50:36

“A sword is upon the liars; and they shall dote: a sword is upon her mighty men; and they shall be dismayed.”

Ezekiel 11:8

“Ye have feared the sword; and I will bring a sword upon you, saith the Lord GOD.”

1 Like

Yes, if we do not meet the Lord in mercy, we will meet Him in judgment.
Only God, Peter! Stay in His Love for you,
Alicia xo

1 Like

Please Father, hasten the time. SEND YOUR SWORD, and be done with the wicked. They’re infesting your beautiful planet. It appears the devil is in full control of things down here. You must SEND YOUR SWORD. Thank you, Father.

:palm_tree:Palm Sunday, 2022

:pray:Let us stay with You, Lord Jesus, in Celebrations …and near You when betrayers are plotting …and Close to You in Your :latin_cross:Holy Anguish…

…that we, above all other desires, may rise with You in Your Triumph…

…over death, …disease, devil, lies, plots, schemes, falsity, enemies,
destructions, accusers, and unrighteousness…

…in You alone is our faith!

:couple::heart: Remember us, Love of all loves, when You come into Your Kingdom!:crown:

1 Like

Thank you, Dr Alicia, for this prayer and your many contributions here in these often, very troubling times.

1 Like

So kind, nperpetuity!

1 Like

Father, we ask that you deliver us. You promised to save your people. Father, now is the time to bring your Son, the sword of divine justice and love. Shorten the days, quicken the time, for the elect’s sake, shake the heavens, darken the sun, cover the moon, bring the sword. Thank you, Father.

Mark 13:22 Context

19For in those days shall be affliction, such as was not from the beginning of the creation which God created unto this time, neither shall be. 20And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect’s sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days. 21And then if any man shall say to you, Lo, here is Christ; or, lo, he is there; believe him not: 22For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect. 23But take ye heed: behold, I have foretold you all things. 24But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, 25And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken.

Holy Week Prayer
Children of God,
For the humility to stand in His Majesty… we ask for mercy upon mercy for all of us here… by the saving Blood of Jesus who loves us all, calls us all, and is willing that none, not one of us, should perish…that all will come to repentance…and be forgiven and cleansed, and given His everlasting, Abundant Life.

Only God, Peter. Remain in His unfailing Love for you Today. The world does not set God’s agenda, nor define His Power. Ours is to love Him for all He has done for us and to love each other. Abide in Him, child of the King :latin_cross:
Alicia xo

Peter also has a point Alicia. ‘Love without justice is anarchy, justice without love is tyranny.’ as our old bishop used to say, may he rest in eternal peace. Do not forget this:

Revelation 6:

[9]And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held: [10]And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth? [11]And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellow servants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

INJC

1 Like

Of course Peter has a point and a perspective, dear kalamona. And so do you! That’s what’s so exciting about God.

Only in Jesus do righteousness and mercy fully meet.

Soli Deo Gloria

3 Likes

Come Thou fount of every blessing
Tune my heart to sing Thy grace
Streams of mercy never ceasing
Call for songs of loudest praise

Teach me some melodious sonnet
Sung by flaming tongues above
Praise the mount, I’m fixed upon it
Mount of Thy redeeming love

Here I raise my Ebenezer
Here by Thy great help I’ve come
And I hope by Thy good pleasure
Safely to arrive at home

Jesus sought me when a stranger
Wandering from the fold of God
He to rescue me from danger
Interposed His precious blood
(Precious blood)

Oh, that day when freed from sinning
I shall see Thy lovely face
Clothed then in blood washed linen
How I’ll sing Thy sovereign grace

Come my Lord, no longer tarry
Take my ransomed soul away
Send Thine angels now to carry
Me to realms of endless days

Oh, to grace how great a debtor
Daily I’m constrained to be
Let Thy goodness like a fetter
Bind my wandering heart to Thee

Prone to wander, Lord I feel it
Prone to leave the God I love
Here’s my heart, oh take and seal it
Seal it for Thy courts above

Here’s my heart
Oh take and seal it
Seal it for Thy courts above

2 Likes

I appreciate your sentiment and add:

Your prayers not be defended by any person, as they go directly to God, and with you, He will deal directly. In this time, may The Holy Spirit reveal the great deception to you and your loved ones.

I can see illusion and lies all about me. I pray for everyone, have the eyes to see and ears to hear and understand THE TRUTH, THE WAY and THE LIGHT.

See you in the Kingdom. Stay on the narrow path. Keep loving your neighbors as you love yourself.

1 Like

from the 15th century:

3 Likes

3 Likes

kitty-pensive

1 Like

@kalamona Is that your ‘The Thinker’ kitty? Too cute😍

@CoolHandLuke Absolutely beautiful, thank you!

1 Like

listened to them with me wife. beautiful.
both of us are singers, she is a piano-learnt choir girl for decades and eternity, me a violin-drum learnt became cantor at the church, which is eternal. so. :wink:
both of us thank you dearly. and it’s already Good Friday here at Hungary.
pray for peace, wage the war!
peace and blessings may cover creation in the celebration of being, knowing and joy of the Holy Trinity!

1 Like