Joe Felz on-line library

Not sure about the specifics of his death and had never heard of what he was doing until recently. Take it as you will. With private collections galore I am not sure what he was doing was a huge threat that would cause “someone” problems. Here is a link I ran across. Unsure how to post it so you can just click on it. Something popped up I did not post after I created the post but it takes you to it.

2 Likes

… so far his death does appear to be a head scratcher. :confused:

Many thanks for this, I was actually wondering where to find it!

2 Likes

Just checked in after a while. I have no idea if natural or unnatural death. This Fahrenheit 451 style destruction of books seems a bit over the top but put nothing past these ghouls. The amount of print out there has to astronomical. The digitalization of books for nefarious reasons is definitely a major concern tho. Anyone that succumbs while doing anything that appears to oppose the psychos invites speculation. Seems rare, at least to me, that family or friends relate the true circumstances. Privacy or fear I can understand. The one that sticks out is whether the person’s sudden death, or disease onset, could be the result of the jab. I.E. refusal to state vaccination status for public consumption.