John Kerry’s Daughter Says BILLIONS of Humans Must Die for the ‘New World Order’

What?

1 Like

… I shall start referring to her as Missy Kerry (the female incarnation of “The Master”) from Dr. Who. I am The Missy and you shall obey me! … and as always … If true …
John Lovitz as The Devil
OBEY ME!

This is the way that we should see any of these WEFers when they speak. Except rather than being funny they are simply pathetic excuses for human flotsam that should become jetsam

It has been quite a while but I believe it is one of the Time Lords, a Master (for which Missy is the feminine) who says to Dr. Who, “Our goal is complete control of the Universe.” Dr. Who’s reply, “Yes, yes, I’ve heard all that before.” This mock should be our reply as well.

We might think about it if and only if ALL of the members of the WEF are the first batch to go.

5 Likes

No, she didn’t - fake click-bait site.

Undine, Why do you think it is a fake site? Do you think it’s an AI rendition of her? Maybe…
WHO also announced her promotion… Dr Vanessa Kerry appointed as WHO Director-General Special Envoy for Climate Change and Health

It’s been many years since I watched Dr. Who… but I get what you’re saying.

… He may not even have a daughter. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

If she’s not his daughter… she’s wearing a mask.

1 Like

… Here is a slightly different piece on Missy … as always IF TRUE …

1 Like

… εὕρηκα! … εὕρηκα!

… she has the Habsburg Jaw! We should also remember that 'Dolf didn’t like the Habsburgs very much.

1 Like