Jordan Peterson - Population Collapse Is Coming

Worth a watch, this is an excerpt of the whole ‘interview’.
Jordan Peterson - Population Collapse Is Coming - YouTube
As we think if the measures now taken by tptb would not be enough, the spiritual fallacy has already taken place. His last words are possibly the direst. They match mine when 17 years before I told a fellow colleague, “This is not an scientific academy anymore, but a ‘false prophet training centre’” His answer: “Your are right, but I can’t do anything about that.”
Well-well dear quackademy, to put it in a jolly way: When the round-mirror of the universe shatters, every shard cuts for its own sake.

4 Likes

Exactly what’s happening. Thx for posting.

Academic Theology. Like watching Mitt Romney vote to impeach presidirt Chump because he golden showered Putin prostitoes! In moscovow! As if it were, whatever “it” is, actually true, then relevant in light of the Durham unrevelation it’s all well BS duh hellllloooooo??? Boring. The definition of “evolution” used to mean small micro changes over a long long time period, now however it simply must be broadened to include dramatic alterations occurring overnight. Right?!! Otherwise the “P” explosion is a myth. A trillion new complex organism rained down onto our planet overnight, unrelated super complex creatures with no identifiable ancestor!!! You see quackademia is a CIA run outfit…

Martin Armstrong who developed his AI computer called Socretes has predicted events 30 years in advance to the day. His open blog is free armstrongeconomics.com
He was interviewed by a Patriot show (I don’t really follow these) but the host asked him about Socretes (Martin’s predictions are NOT HIS, but completely Socretes) Die Off prediction which must be in either his Subscriber or one of his books. Martin avoided the questiin, but did not deny it. A source Deagan’s? I believe us a military source has predicted HUGE depopulation. Supposedly, it start this year. I’m sorfy if this offends people, but I’d rather have some emotional prep for thus since most people I know are gene edited. I have known about the dangers since 2020 and believe it has been a life or death choice including separation from soul into Transhumanism. My research from occult defectors who are Christians has only lent credence to this belief. Of course, as the western fascists continue to start WWIII which actually has alrrady started, there may be casualties coming from escalation in this. UN has called up 100,000 troops. I fear our friends in Europe are in even more danger. The China yuan is being used now to buy oil from SA and Russia is using it as a backstop. Martin has thorough coverage of financial matters as that is his business. I don’t agree with some of his opinions because he doesn’t acknowledge or know the occult element which is overriding perceptions limited to 3D logic.

2 Likes

Fertility has been exhausted in earthlings. We used to say the grays visit us because they need help reproducing and only we can save their species! Dna and what not lol lol lol in reality our reproduction rates are such that any minute the last positive adder, India, will have enough cell phones to inform enough girls about birth control to the point even they too are negative population as is the entire rest of the planet!! Fertility of humanity already decreasing total population, not just estimates. A society primed for mass injection, rehearsed, ready to go, just in case the real thing comes along lol I’ve lost friends to covid, it’s real, but in saying that, is the big version of covid not already incubating in one of us or our family pet? Our main course at diner? Finally manufacturing can return to the US, boycott China and Russia cut off food erect statues of general MacArthur ohhh if only we’d of followed his advice and nuked everybody during the Korean War, we’d be in paradise right now!! Absolute utopia!! Or is that Urania? Whatever Biden calls Ukraine no Irain, oh you get ittt, we’re not loving enough to replace ourselves anymore! Once I played out the chess matches of Bobby fisher, then Alpha one games, I saw the art of Bobby playing his opponent then I witnessed an algorithm playing against math itself, and winning easy. It dawned upon me that AI has at is pinnacle at the peak of its pyramid, a code that’s been hidden, oh we know it exists, we see it’s marks on stone age megaliths all bearing the same marks left by the same machines run by computers cad design sculpted by plotters engineered thousands of years ago by a civilization who was but a remnant a legacy of a once legendary peoples right here. Kiss it goodbye!!!those old cuneiform Sumerian texts holding the “key” to deciphering actual secrets of science magic and truth. Being scoured over by coding experts etc, racing against the beast can we get to a place where we can win using intelligence against evil? Only to then fight superior intelligence etc. and so forth this is the meaning of our universe…

its really comforting to know that on this forum, at least one man knows the meaning of our universe.