Joseph will be LIVE on Walter Bosleys YT channel in a couple of hours

Joseph … Am wondering your thoughts … If demons are indeed attached / assigned to global pyramid structures … could “they” themselves have built them or at least assisted in their design and / or construction? … (the Great Pyramid of Giza seems so utterly complex … “other worldly” and ominous) … Just a thought … Fabulous interview with Walter as always … Thank you

2 Likes

Good,nice,polite etc question. :+1:Тhe kind of question only a true detective would ask.

Also…

Some people believe it is highly functional in some people- the rest are just too dumbed down psychologically (let alone physiologically) to use the aura.

1 Like

I hope dr Farrell doesn’t mind me answering this question, since it brings us to one of the latest appearance of JPF on Dark Journalist shows when doc talks about nazi Herman Obert and his words "we had help":grin:

Hour 1:17 and on

Very interesting video. I find a lot of the information shared in the video as something very possible. If we look at the Sumerian depiction of Anunakis, we see a man with some sort of watch connected to a cone shape device strapped to his arm. He is also holding a pin cone tool. I believe we may be looking at the depiction for “wearable technology”. These beings used their own body energy output to power their devices. Now, speed forward to our current time and the Elite have been working on doing the same thing with us! The old saying, an apple doesn’t fall to far from the tree really resonates. So, far everything is validating what the Sumerian God, Inki was saying. He wanted a preemptive “ADM” to do their work. Well, it appears we are being groomed for that. Or what ever that is?! I believe Doctor Farrel said in one of his interviews that we are back in the Cosmic War. Maybe we are being groomed to be connected to their technology so we can used their weapons and fight their cosmic war. I say that because throughout the history we have so many wars.

, image

I hope Dr. Farrell doesn’t mind you answering this question either because 3 words uttered by a nazi doesn’t even come close… I’m not sure how my question can bring us to ANY previous interview Joseph has conducted EXCEPT the latest one with Walter … As Joseph himself has stated … only now he can talk about it because the book is in print …