Joseph will be LIVE on Walter Bosleys YT channel in a couple of hours

16 Likes

Thank you for posting this. It was a great show as always!

1 Like

Great interview. Canā€™t wait until my book arrives!

2 Likes

We got sideswiped by the spinning electrons and planetsā€¦electromagnetic waves not particles.

@Freefall Great program, thank you for posting this!

@vardas3 A curious question, if I may. Do EO pray to guardian angels? I never thought to ask that question of some that I knew. Thanks!

Thanks @Freefall ā€¦ that was a whopperdoozie ā€¦ lots to think about thereā€¦ havenā€™t started on the book yet, but getting this preview will help. Saw Tim H. in the chatroom. Best to you ā€¦ :slightly_smiling_face:

Yes, there are prayers in the prayer books to oneā€™s guardian angel, and it is a tradition that oneā€™s guardian angel is assigned at baptism.

4 Likes

Thank you. Good to know.

Doc, what do you think on the concept of extra guardian angel assigned at the conception. Since this is a moment when most of Christians believe God infuses body with a soul and spark of Holy Spirit?

The Dynamic Due does it again!
Outstanding!

Iā€™m not aware of that traditionā€¦

1 Like
5 Likes

Thank you for this report Alicia.

1 Like

I have watched this interview/Video like 4 times so far. Each time I learn more and more. Wow. I mean, Thank you.

1 Like

The things I have read and learned at a young age. Not to mention my first encounter and reading of the Bible.All of that contained in this discussion. Only the original location of Lucifer also known under the name Sophia in gnostic teachings remained unknown to me at the time. But now I know. Also the inclusion of plasma as a state of matter is a crucial addition to understanding these things.I am grateful for that information to the Doctor and his interviewer.And thank you for posting this @Freefall .

For further information how it looks like to live in the body ofā€¦male and female ā€œgodā€

And rough,and crude presentation of what the Lucifer is infact information hereā€¦

1 Like

I wonder at some point in our history when the pineal gland was functional, we may have been able to communicate with these plasma angels. Just a thoughtā€¦

3 Likes

Imitation of The Sloan Great Wall? A living data storage plasma?

I was wondering; since ā€œmagiciansā€ on our side of the veil are trying to communicate with the angels and demons on the other side of the veil,if also they are trying to communicate with our side.
Like with the bombs we set off in the 40ā€™s; it seems things came through from the other side.
BUt could it be that they have ā€œinfluenced the constructionā€ of the bombs so that they can come through?
Does my bad english make any sense?

2 Likes

This is also a good education video, well in my opinion, and it makes you think very hard about many aspects of humanity. Or should I say, what has been kept from us.

But why is Walt rocking the " frazzledrip face" on his page? :thinking: