Just one Story of Lucifer. In the La musical note.Short one though

Story. Or a myth.Once upon a time, a long, long time ago, that being, an entity we call Lucifer, wanted a certain world to be his, for him to be the ruler. But the natives of that world resisted because they could still see who and what s/he really is. And what is his intention and goal.Then Lucifer tried various ways and methods, to convince them, that is, to put them under his rule. But none of those ways worked. Frustrated by the failure, Lucifer decides to use the most powerful weapon in his arsenal. The music. And he succeeds, instantly. Natives were so fascinated, mesmerized and hypnotized that without their own will, that is, in the absence of their own will, caused by the action of the weapon, they simply allowed him to rule over them. And so it is to this day. There is also an addition to this story. The natives first they thought that Lucifer was male. In the end they saw that he was actually female. A demon, demiurge or whatever but female in gender. And not only that, but they saw or found out that he was in a close relationship with God, but not the kind that they expected. They were disgusted by the last realization, namely how can someone be so hypocritical, cunning, perfidious, unpredictable etc,And so it is to this day.
There is also an addition to this story. The natives first they thought that Lucifer was male. In the end they saw that he was actually female. A demon, demiurge or whatever but female in gender. And not only that, but they saw or found out that he was in a close relationship with God, but not the kind that they expected. They were disgusted and in the same time scared and also frustrated by their failure, to resist that weapon.And so it is to this day.
What is today is just a rehearsal, continued though from those ancient times.But the end of the story is that Lucifer is not the name of the demon, but only a description, or just a title. In my opinion, he or she is the one who knows how to produce light, using music, that is, musical harmonics, through any of the intermediaries we call, vacuum, space, time or ether. Emphаsizing that he is not he but it is she, that is, she is female by gender. Not he the Lucifer,but she the Lucifer.Also a very, very close companion of God. Very close if you understand me,what i am trying to say. I hope that you who read this short story will understand that I do not want to offend anyone based on their gender. That was not and is not my intention at all.