Joseph will be LIVE on Walter Bosleys YT channel in a couple of hours

Yes, there are prayers in the prayer books to one’s guardian angel, and it is a tradition that one’s guardian angel is assigned at baptism.

4 Likes

Thank you. Good to know.

Doc, what do you think on the concept of extra guardian angel assigned at the conception. Since this is a moment when most of Christians believe God infuses body with a soul and spark of Holy Spirit?

The Dynamic Due does it again!
Outstanding!

I’m not aware of that tradition…

1 Like
5 Likes

Thank you for this report Alicia.

1 Like

I have watched this interview/Video like 4 times so far. Each time I learn more and more. Wow. I mean, Thank you.

1 Like

The things I have read and learned at a young age. Not to mention my first encounter and reading of the Bible.All of that contained in this discussion. Only the original location of Lucifer also known under the name Sophia in gnostic teachings remained unknown to me at the time. But now I know. Also the inclusion of plasma as a state of matter is a crucial addition to understanding these things.I am grateful for that information to the Doctor and his interviewer.And thank you for posting this @Freefall .

For further information how it looks like to live in the body of…male and female “god”

And rough,and crude presentation of what the Lucifer is infact information here…

1 Like

I wonder at some point in our history when the pineal gland was functional, we may have been able to communicate with these plasma angels. Just a thought…

3 Likes

Imitation of The Sloan Great Wall? A living data storage plasma?

I was wondering; since “magicians” on our side of the veil are trying to communicate with the angels and demons on the other side of the veil,if also they are trying to communicate with our side.
Like with the bombs we set off in the 40’s; it seems things came through from the other side.
BUt could it be that they have “influenced the construction” of the bombs so that they can come through?
Does my bad english make any sense?

2 Likes

This is also a good education video, well in my opinion, and it makes you think very hard about many aspects of humanity. Or should I say, what has been kept from us.

But why is Walt rocking the " frazzledrip face" on his page? :thinking:

Joseph … Am wondering your thoughts … If demons are indeed attached / assigned to global pyramid structures … could “they” themselves have built them or at least assisted in their design and / or construction? … (the Great Pyramid of Giza seems so utterly complex … “other worldly” and ominous) … Just a thought … Fabulous interview with Walter as always … Thank you

2 Likes

Good,nice,polite etc question. :+1:Тhe kind of question only a true detective would ask.

Also…

Some people believe it is highly functional in some people- the rest are just too dumbed down psychologically (let alone physiologically) to use the aura.

1 Like

I hope dr Farrell doesn’t mind me answering this question, since it brings us to one of the latest appearance of JPF on Dark Journalist shows when doc talks about nazi Herman Obert and his words "we had help":grin:

Hour 1:17 and on

Very interesting video. I find a lot of the information shared in the video as something very possible. If we look at the Sumerian depiction of Anunakis, we see a man with some sort of watch connected to a cone shape device strapped to his arm. He is also holding a pin cone tool. I believe we may be looking at the depiction for “wearable technology”. These beings used their own body energy output to power their devices. Now, speed forward to our current time and the Elite have been working on doing the same thing with us! The old saying, an apple doesn’t fall to far from the tree really resonates. So, far everything is validating what the Sumerian God, Inki was saying. He wanted a preemptive “ADM” to do their work. Well, it appears we are being groomed for that. Or what ever that is?! I believe Doctor Farrel said in one of his interviews that we are back in the Cosmic War. Maybe we are being groomed to be connected to their technology so we can used their weapons and fight their cosmic war. I say that because throughout the history we have so many wars.

, image

I hope Dr. Farrell doesn’t mind you answering this question either because 3 words uttered by a nazi doesn’t even come close… I’m not sure how my question can bring us to ANY previous interview Joseph has conducted EXCEPT the latest one with Walter … As Joseph himself has stated … only now he can talk about it because the book is in print …