JOSEPH's INTERVIEWS

Dodn’t see a page with links to interviews Joseph have done so here goes
This is a month old one with Water Boselyand Sesh Herri on cosmic war.

9 Likes

Great idea! This should be a category.

6 Likes
5 Likes
4 Likes

very good idea!
to tell the truth, Doc/Joseph should make a new category in the members content with all these sidewinder interviews, so we may spare the time hunting them down. not that i am lazy, but because we deserve it. :grin: :innocent: :blue_heart:

p.s.: and thanx for the videos Sphinx!

8 Likes

Great, I guess the older ones are easier to upload in bulks and not one by one, but I thought the later ones could be ok to have here.

2 Likes

it is good to have it here, but please do not forget, that the topics r everchanging and only a few show and bear endurance through time. otherwise they just vanish in the flow.
so i truly believe, it would be good to have an ‘official’ and ‘permanent’ place in the members area.

4 Likes

China & Russia are not going w/the globalist infrastructure design; depending on other globalist for weapon parts, and other national interest’s necessities.
By design, the globalist don’t want strong independent nation states.
So by definition, to be a globalist, is to be weak.
Especially, in warfare.

2 Likes

When I was in 8th grade I had this argument, again & again.
No!
Nothing, is not something!
So many couldn’t conceptualize a no-set; a no-thing.
Dr. Farrell then was able to explain it in way that brought clarity & depth
to the matter[double, if not triple entendre - intentional].

In fact, when I first joined this site; I had questioned Dr. Farrell on that.
He got it!
I’ve been here since.

Plus the fact, Dr. Farrell got all the rest.
The climate BS; JFK; Oklahoma; Ruby Ridge; all the way to today’s covid1984 ops and the Ukraine; the money; ET; Nazis: gnosticism; etc., etc.

4 Likes

Agreed. I have audio copies of interviews going way back to the early years with many different hosts. Here’s an early one with CAF:
Breakaway Civilization Pt. 1 | Dr. Joseph Farrell

7 Likes

@vardas3 Please see the comments on the thread, below. Can we please have a category for -members-

of your interviews?

4 Likes

and since we are very-very good boyz and galz, and as well housebroken - besides being flat broken sometimes… -:

we hereby humbly ask our good Joseph to do it!

bless u all
Atilla the Hun

2 Likes
3 Likes

I thought this one was pretty good. The interviewer obviously knew the material. Joseph P. Farrell, The Giza Death Star Trilogy, with Kelly Em on The Common Surface. - YouTube

3 Likes

yep. that was really good. although somebody already linked it in another post, but its good to keep up this one, so Doc may not evade the question :wink:

2 Likes

the first half of this one with Sesh Herri is definitely one for the record books.

1 Like
6 Likes

its kind of u Sphinx, but it was put up already somewhere in a previous topic.
the problem is u see that our great trolls (like and as ‘the beaver’, who is/was ‘ebmason’ really if u remember) are constantly flooding the forum deliberately(!) with new topics, so u can’t see the ones before. he/she/it creates 10 topics daily. it is one of the common paid-troll tactics, who wants to kill a forum. and this interview was put up like just 1-2 days before…

though it’s better to have it twice, than not at all, and i could elaborate on our troll-problems a bit. so u did GREAT! :wink:

see, it’s here, put up by WuWu 2 days before:

don’t feed the troll. raise awareness and take care!

4 Likes

i did a quick search it didnt come up anything on that search, so i posted.

fair enough. that’s the search engine’s fault. happened to me too several times. then i dug deeper, and i found it.
but that was only part of my post.