JOSEPH's INTERVIEWS

3 Likes

I thought this one was pretty good. The interviewer obviously knew the material. Joseph P. Farrell, The Giza Death Star Trilogy, with Kelly Em on The Common Surface. - YouTube

3 Likes

yep. that was really good. although somebody already linked it in another post, but its good to keep up this one, so Doc may not evade the question :wink:

2 Likes

the first half of this one with Sesh Herri is definitely one for the record books.

1 Like
6 Likes

its kind of u Sphinx, but it was put up already somewhere in a previous topic.
the problem is u see that our great trolls (like and as ‘the beaver’, who is/was ‘ebmason’ really if u remember) are constantly flooding the forum deliberately(!) with new topics, so u can’t see the ones before. he/she/it creates 10 topics daily. it is one of the common paid-troll tactics, who wants to kill a forum. and this interview was put up like just 1-2 days before…

though it’s better to have it twice, than not at all, and i could elaborate on our troll-problems a bit. so u did GREAT! :wink:

see, it’s here, put up by WuWu 2 days before:

don’t feed the troll. raise awareness and take care!

4 Likes

i did a quick search it didnt come up anything on that search, so i posted.

fair enough. that’s the search engine’s fault. happened to me too several times. then i dug deeper, and i found it.
but that was only part of my post.

Thanks Sphinx, it belongs in this row.

2 Likes

thanks,have a nice day !

just as this latest interview with DJ fits unto this topic, no need at all to make a new one by the troll… who flooded today again with 10 new topics…

so every time she opens a new one for an already existing, she defies common sense and ground. sad, but true.

5 Likes

You have provided important insight as to the “T” avatar shown on the Forum. Thanks. Could not have said it better.

3 Likes

and this one too fits the row.

have a nice weekend everyone!

6 Likes

Havent seen this one up, so here goes

4 Likes

And another one…

4 Likes

Double up !

4 Likes

somebody got traction :wink:

1 Like

Was this uploaded,cant see it,so here goes:

3 Likes

The categories here on this forum come to life on their own.
I like this.
It is so human.
And here is my initial contribution to this category.
Although I think someone had this posted.
With no intention to flood or choke the free flow here.

3 Likes

Thank you for posting the link, all in one place. And you’re so right, GeorgeAnn had a big heart and deep compassion. She passed 8 years ago (April 22, 2015). I was fortunate to have visited her a couple of times in the latter years. She lived an amazing life, spoke from experience, and touched many lives and hearts. Hardly a night goes by that I don’t listen to and feel enriched by one of their talks.

4 Likes