Just starting Transhumanism

Brought a bunch of Joseph’s books. Decided on Transhumanism after listening to the latest DJ & CAF interview. Also got the Transhumanism in Dialogue.

Noticed there are several previous topics on this subject - will check them out too.

Wonder how close these books are to what we are living in now. Not really funny, but reality.

1 Like

Starting to read (on page 27 plus Appendix 1) Elana Freeland’s book GEOENGINEERED TRANSHUMANISM.
Looks like the “show has begun” and we are all on the way to transhumanism just by breathing the air. Scary stuff.
Anyone else reading or finished her book?

2 Likes

Scary is right!
I started reading it and had to stop.
I hit it every now & then.
But she tells it like it is.
A true story w/no sugar-coating of evil whatsoever; for that’s what it is.
A non-stop, non-fiction story of evil, designing and using the latest technologies.

Read her books too, glad I am not alone in perceiving it as utter horror! Read it in chunks with serious pauses in between!

1 Like

Yes Bill, I have the book…very sobering reading indeed!

1 Like

Gives a whole new meaning to “Have a nice day.”

2 Likes

Yes, or in my case: ‘try sleeping after reading that stuff!’ I was aware in a fringe kind of way of everything to do with chemtrails, EM (5g and more) radiation issues, the wholesale funding of all kinds of dark and dubious research by DARPA et al over many years; but Elana’s book just brought it all together in one huge whack to one’s feeling of inner security. The tools of ‘transhumanist’ transformation have become ubiquitous, at least at the basic framework level. A very sobering read indeed.

3 Likes

Another book that is equally unsettling and not bedtime filler is Malachi Martin’s Hostage to the Devil.
With Elana’s Geoengineerd Transhumanism + Hostage to the Devil, you got it all. Physical + spiritual dangers humanity is contending with in today’s world.

1 Like