Kissinger reportedly has died

1 Like

Yes I just heard it on the news here. At one time I really did not like the man; compared to the idiots and pusspots we have running things now, he seems like a beacon of sanity and clarity.

2 Likes

Like Windows XP he ran out of update definitions.

3 Likes

I thought the world felt a little lighter this morning.
A new ray of sunlight has arrived, and the future has more legitimate hope.

2 Likes

When Kissinger represents sanity, oh jeez.

2 Likes

He left plenty of devotees and acolytes in his place. His body may be gone, but his ideas remain.

1 Like

Ostensibly a powerful guy but maybe yet another “chew toy” for the elite, the face for public consumption?

1 Like

… yep, he lived long enough to train many folks I’m sure. It would be nice to be aware of those names. See also The Trial of Henry Kissinger by Christopher Hitchens, 2001.

1 Like

Yes!
In looking at Western global leadership in charge today;
Kissinger looks to be - a step above the crowd, in retrospect.

For me, Kissinger’s quintessential quote is:
“To be an enemy of The United States can be dangerous,
but to be a friend is fatal.”

See, to me this quote, reeks an odor of what globalists are about. No nation. No regional power. No world power, but them. They are in charge(sad wishful thinking). Kissinger was their poster boy.

1 Like

… although one must admit that his reply to the question, “Mr. Kissinger, how is it that you are able to date beautiful women like Jill St. John?” – his reply “Power is the ultimate aphrodisiac.”

… if not apocryphal, that is an interesting quote as well.

1 Like

Jill St. John married Robert Wagner, Natalie Woods’ suspended murderer, not long after her death. I’d say Henry and Jill probably got along just great.

Just a reminder of Kissinger “career” in politics/genocide
Conflicts that he had mixed his hands in:

1. Cambodia, which paved the way for Pol Pot’s rise to power
  2. Support for Sese Seko in the former Belgian Congo
  3. Operation Condor
  4. Supporting Indonesia’s invasion of East Timor - which resulted in genocide
  5. Support for the Moroccan invasion in Western Sahara
    And the cherry on the cake:
  6. Gonohotta or “Bangladesh genocide”

Bangladesh genocide - Wikipedia

2 Likes

National Security Memo 200, dated April 24, 1974, and titled “Implications of world wide population growth for U.S. security & overseas interests,” says:

"Dr. Henry Kissinger proposed in his memorandum to the NSC that “depopulation should be the highest priority of U.S. foreign policy towards the Third World.” He quoted reasons of national security, and because `(t)he U.S. economy will require large and increasing amounts of minerals from abroad, especially from less-developed countries … Wherever a lessening of population can increase the prospects for such stability, population policy becomes relevant to resources, supplies and to the economic interests of U.S.”

Nice piece from rense.com

https://rense.com/general59/kissingereugenics.htm

3 Likes

Let’s not forget his infamous quote about the world being full of “useless eaters”, doesn’t sound very sane to me.

1 Like

He did have a pragmatic moment in recognizing that supporting the Ukraine in a conflict with Russia was a poor gamble.

Oh yes that was when he attended that ever so nice place Davos to pose an alternative view to Soros at a WEF conference which has served us so well this last few years. Yes that wonderful pragmatism will no doubt live on in his protégé of which there are many.

1 Like

I guess the 333rd day of the year was coincidence, too. None of these “nobles” ever die inconsequentially. Just saying.

2 Likes

Gee don’t hold back, Rolling Stone.
Henry Kissinger, War Criminal Beloved by America’s Ruling Class, Finally Dies