Kubrick Shining

@hydrangeablue8928]

"Fantastic analysis, Stephanie - thank you for sharing. Since you’re also interested in sacred geometry and Freemason history, I’m wondering if you’ve spotted the connection between the Greek vowels/planets/music notes connection at the beginning of your clip with the Qabalah Tree of Life?

It’s a perfect match for 6 of the vowels. The same planets assigned to the notes are the planets that are assigned to specific sephiroth on the Tree. And on the tree, the center/mese is the 6th sephiroth Tiphareth, represented by the Sun, just as it is on the Greek lyre chart you present. Jupiter = 4th sephirot Chesod Mars = 5th, Geburah Sun = 6th, Tiphareth (mese) Venus = 7th, Netzach Mercury = 8, Hod Moon = 9, Yesod From what I understand, the Greeks actually discovered this technology (not sure what else to call it) a bit before the Jewish people adopted it into their Kabbalah mysticism - so it makes sense that it would also be connected musically. And of course it has since traveled to the Rosicrucians, Freemasons and on to modern western magic."

3 Likes

I remember watching this decades ago and leaving the theatre thinking … I don’t know what I just saw but I KNOW I just saw SOMETHING (something weird) … Years later I get a glimpse at the complexity of this film … Great link … thanks for posting … Cheers :slight_smile:
Ps … I hope Jay Weidner bumps into this post

1 Like