Latest MSN Narrative: The End of Men

The Y Chromosome Is Slowly Vanishing. A New Sex Gene May Be The Future of Men. : ScienceAlert just popped up in my feed.

Oh no, what are we to do? Embrace transhumanism, naturally!

4 Likes

I do wonder after reading so many books on Angels lately, how many of the Fallen are of the female reptile stock of the branch? They seem to went completely apesh*t when there counterparts bread with the human-angelic stock. Genetic tinkering, splicing of the sexes, cloning and on and on it went. Stopping natural procreation seems high on today’s long list of nuttiness!

1 Like

well, a repeating theme with UFO interactions is they saying they’re us from the future come back to the past to repair their genes. This seems to fit.

2 Likes

Or they’re gene editing to ensure that we become them in the future. I’m a glass half empty kind of guy.

Whoa I detect a sense of urgency…” a few million years”:joy:.

1 Like

The paper linked in the article is even more interesting. We could be the seed race for countless human scions that evolve to not be able to cross fertilize; Human spermatozoa: The future of sex | Nature

That’s just the theosophy stuff. We go back to that trans-humanist alchemical agenda. Its a bunch of silly nonsense.
I remind everyone here that we are vertebrates and our physiology must operate under very tight constraints. In order to achieve what these billionaires secretly dream of I would look more into bio-electricity and its potential applications in regenerative medicine. Perhaps that’s what NeuralLink is ultimately about.

Instead of wishful thinking, the androgyny-immortality peddling billionaires could look into this instead:

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0092867421002233