LET THEM EAT INSECTS AND SYNTHETIC MEAT...

Originally published at: https://gizadeathstar.com/2021/11/let-them-eat-insects-and-synthetic-meat/

It was Marie Antoinette who is famously alleged to have said that the peasants of France, suffering foot shortages, bread…

2 Likes

… and we all know how that story ended … just sayin’

Giza Merch Idea:
items with Members of the Third Estate Unite! printed on them

… the new Burger King Jingle has been leaked …

Have it Bill’s way, have it Bill’s way! Have it Bill’s way at Burger King!
Hold the pickles, hold the lettuce, real meat orders will upset us
all we ask is that you let us serve Bill’s meat our way.

Tag line: Remember to ask for it Bill’s Way!

Remember also that following this commercial The Little King was retired (translation Monarchy and Patriarchy were finally defeated) and “Have it your way” was adapted to target children with ad efforts tagged “All kids are different” and “Pickle-less Nicholas.”

… and now we have crude humanoid Burger King. Hey he’s a “King” we should start a campaign to have him and Saudi Citizen Sophia married. Oh wait … they “killed” her. Is Sophia a Scam and did They Kill Her? | by Dora Bajkuša | Digital Reflections | Medium

1 Like

Sadly, now even natural and alternative medicine is woke?!!
I picked up a free copy of one of those periodicals distributed in Health Food stores, Natural Physician’s offices, and other assorted care facilities the other day.
At least 3 articles jumped out at me, and entitled:
1.)“Love Bugs” – how eating insects has ancient origins, all the benefits of eating them – from nutrition, lessening environmental damage, negating climate change,the economical upside of eating crickets instead of cows, and more…
2.) “Storm Clouds” – the crisis of water shortage.
3.) “Dying Well – Four steps to a Good Death”.
Predictive programming?!

2 Likes

That is what I find difficult today. I buy at a local farmer but all seem members of non-profit organizations co-opted by the big shark touting everything that leads to our demize. Yes, they are more present on online private funding for this or that but what does it matter if they don’t know/understand the reality of the threat that is out to demise them.

The most sad thing I find is that so many of the infected claptrap people are well university educated and well meaning to boot. Sadly, shut off on catching up on well documented and argued literature offedred to them. Finding people grounded somewhat in reality is a chalenge!

2 Likes

i read some time before that
since the cross was a tragedy
then rule of the antichrist will be a tragicomedy…
i dont know about u, but from where is see, i feel like the old king in the tale with one eye laughing, one eye crying and it pretty fits the ‘what’s up?’
laughing into the hells and crying into the heavens or vica versa (u may count the layers all the way)
take care

2 Likes

I agree, and also had no idea that even local farmers are caught up in the bureaucracy?!

1 Like

I’ve always wondered what the newspaper articles in hell were like.

2 Likes

Looks like you really have to know your local farmer.
Is he and/or she cognizant of what’s going on?
Some, may indeed, be tied to certain “terms of agreement”.

2 Likes

I have to wonder about the Amish, and their participation in this system?
I purchased meat from them, and it’s the one thing I truly and dearly miss about New York state!

2 Likes

i dont think they participate

2 Likes