Let us seize the moment

Once you are a “non person” there is no forgiveness. That’s the man made law, except for those with “connections”.
The amnesty proposals back then were a trap as evidenced by your friend. (Both pages)

This was written back when we thought there were journalist standards. Ummm now we know different.

They came after me in 80’s too while I was a clerk on various construction projects making a lot less than the union workers.

Did you get drafted? If you did, your survival a testament to why they wanted you. My Uncle was discharged after taking a bullet to the a$$ he always said, “You know which way I was running.” He told me it was the oddest thing cuz these people be your enemy at night, yet during the day they’d trade with you, offer up young women, etc. He told me, and this him from a vet, is that we didn’t lose the war because of the unpopular support at home like I’d like to believe. He told me, the Vietcong were just decimating and demoralizing troops with their booby traps. He said they were so good with their booby traps, it was just unprepared for by anything the US had. He told me the story of walking along a well trodden path with his buddy and within seconds, he caught a trap like a mouse with bamboo shoots spearing out of his body. He said the things separate, so I can only imagine. Now that’s his perspective. He also told me though that war crimes on behalf the US were greatly exaggerated also. He said despite being at war in Nam, people that hurt the mamaissons and papassaions were not well liked, and some even killed by their own. Nam is such a sad story cuz not only were the soldiers hates abroad, but they were welcomed back home as enemies of the state. Sorry if I misspelled lots of that, but I’m not a Nam expert, I rely on family I know in that circa of time.

1 Like

During that era the nightly news broadcasts on all three television networks blamed the mayhem across the country on subversive radicals sponsored by the communists.
Little did we know how involved the “deep state” was in setting it up, the money made by the military industrial complex and the political power grabbed by the federal government.
Most men and women of my age had no idea how social engineering works or that it existed.
Our parents, family and friends had no idea either. We were all hoodwinked and the returning soldiers too. No parades for them.
Seventy years later here we are again…

4 Likes

The IRS, and possibly someone inside the job, must have liked you–probably too much independent thinking. You must have stood out somehow.

Yes, here we are again in what continues to feel like a time loop, with too many things both banal and horrifying repeating themselves clockwork style every indeterminate number of years or months or days. Who’s in charge? Ybaldoboath? Saturn?

1 Like

Just don’t know what to think exactly. The thing is that we have been fooled so often in the matter of who are the terrorists and what was the wars really about that I am skeptical about ALL of it.

One thing though, seems the CV19 thing is moving out, which begs the question: what is the next op? UK?

3 Likes

I’m missing Aaron Russo…

1 Like

Can you elaborate on UK, I unfortunately am based here and feel suffocated by the toxic atmosphere of angst and anxiety prevalent everywhere.

i am missing aaron snce i was able to know what is internet. he - somehow - came along, and brought the knives to open up the eyes that were sewed.

p.s.: i think - i mean i think - that he already among us, cause there is an obligation amongst us, to birth back always…

1 Like

the whole western world will happen in a flash. thats it. they really do not think, believe what they r told. we have, at most, a few weeks. then it’ll be over.
nobody fluxing believe it. they should.

they should. game is over, ‘the coffee is brewed’.

it was already brewed last thursday. people has to get a better understanding of reaiity.
UK will be nuked,as this reality they follow will surely bring that. of course it may be somewhat hurry-up. no, its over.

no more jew-talk-walk. its over.

tashi delek!

1 Like

I was in a 5yr engineering university.
Because. according to the draft, your supposed to complete 1/4 of your degree per year;
I received a “Greetings” from Uncle Sam[draft notice].
Curses, Foiled Again!

Ironic, since I received a principal appointment to Annapolis the year before.

But now, I enjoy can reading military novels w/an inside perspective…
Right now I’m reading; book four of the Abner Fortis, ISMC sci-fi series, Gnamma.
The author writes w/a keen insight to what really goes on w/in the deeper layers of policy,
and what actually takes place when the rubber meets the road.
Like, hidden finance.
Like the Military Industrial, Congressional, Media, Academic. Think-Tank Complex.

Just finished book two of the, Miles To VietNam series; about a young artillery officer learning the difference between real world and the world according to the Rear Echelon MF’ers.
Dr. Farrell might like it because it’s loaded for bear in all kinds of artillery, its strategies, weapons on all sides, and then what really happened on-the-ground.
They’re by an author who had previously written extensively on WW11, William Peter Grasso.

I want the author to get more into the war that was taking place between: under 4 vs. over 4.
[between the professional military[in for a career], and basically - those who were drafted]
One reason why “they” need an all volunteer military today, at all costs.

2 Likes

oh boy!
just a piece of the star wars puzzle:
zelenski’s father is one of greatest cybernetics mind (whatever sick, bastard, that means at all…). was (?). in harkov, they got all the science, since from '95, he was the head of all. many things. that base got vacuum-cleaned.

i am just drinking coffee

1 Like

No need for the anti semitism I am Jewish so please don’t be offensive

1 Like

my wife is of benjaminite descent, white skin, blue eyes, as my 3 children. so what? its just familal business since old. i look like a so called ‘jew’, caucasian… the khazarians are not ‘jews’. if u got offended by some commonly used english idioms concerning the absurdity of this whole circus, then be aware, that so called ‘jews’ r becoming the scapegoats in a second. again. and did not mean to hurt you Mo’. sorry for that.

1 Like