Look out JAPAN as Putin meets with BRICS Leaders and Journalists

They are rival gangs fighting over territory.

Believe what you wish. This thing is will be over in 5 years max. I see these “they’re all the same” ideas circulating in some circles. To me Zionism’s last attempt to survive is to claim everyone is into some grand conspiracy. If it was the case, they wouldn’t be trying everything to stop China. Like signing 21 anti-Chinese laws just this year.

Islam will take them out not China, or Russia. Those big powers are too comfortable and lack the spiritual fortitude to do what is necessary or make the sacrifices. If even 1% of what is happening in Lebanon happened in Moscow or Beijing the government would collapse. The muslims are underestimated and it will be recorded as the fatal mistake the US elites have made. They need to listen to rabbi Freidman.

USA will end up collaborating with BRICS and help build a better future for mankind. That will happen once Zionism is exorcised out of it. That ideology isn’t going to defeat Islam. If they accept their limitations ,maybe the levant can become the economic and spiritual center it once was.

1 Like

All of this is included in the extensive BRICS threads I’ve posted here throughout the past couple of years.

Are they satanic zionists? Or aliens? Or both?

Always held to read the main point, [quote=“nidster, post:3, topic:22068”]
The Russians are fairly open about their intentions. Their battle plans and strategic moves not so much.
[/quote]

1 Like

I hope you’re right. The real question is what happens to us unwashed?

[/quote]

I stand by that statement.

A doctor from Gaza gives a diagnosis of the situation.

2 Likes

@Sphinx
On planet earth many cults gone bonkers fulfilling all sorts prophecies. I am a Christian, what does that even mean in this day and age unless you really know the person??? The same for other denominations.

Off planet, mixture of solid biological beings, plasma intelligences and maybe full on AI.

The zionists wants Trump no?
But they are fixing the voting machines, such as “Dominion” to change votes from Trump to Harris?
Im starting to believe both sides only have one goal with the whole election of US-24, and that is civil unrest, or civil war if you will.
People will lose it, and they’ll “have to shut down the internet” and when it comes back its all digital ID, digital money and its all magically ready to go.
The latest movements towards this scenario includes the DOD passing the directive that lets the American military kill American citizens, followed up by the sitting president of the US saying Trump needs to be locked up and the sitting vice president saying Trump is Hitler on the podium in front of the seal, essentially saying the executive branch of the United States of America supports and encourages violence against Trump and his supporters.

I mean, the nerve of this woman.
This was the words she had for the American people the same week it was confirmed that the democrats is working with the UK government to end “X” ( Twitter ) because they ( read Elon) has the nerve to let people say whatever, Well not “whatever”, but more specifically that them and their politics is a joke. Can’t have that.

https://x.com/glennbeck/status/1849159541977497986

The zionists wants Trump no?
But they are fixing the voting machines, such as “Dominion” to change votes from Trump to Harris?
Im starting to believe both sides only have one goal with the whole election of UD24, and that is civil unrest, or civil war if you will.
People will lose it, and they’ll “have to shut down the internet” and when it comes back its all digital ID, digital money and its all magically ready to go.

Frankly, free people have had enough and are no longer gate keepers to the road to freedom. Pay attention and you will start to see that the white flags were exchanged in 2017 among the majors. It is now just a matter of cleaning up the mess and saving the victims of hate and lust. That could well include many of us right here. I know whose side I am on in this and our side(s) are winning.

1 Like