Lucifer and satan are different entities connected to a pre-adamic battle?

LUCIFER AND SATAN ARE DIFFERENT ENTITIES CONNECTED TO A PRE-ADAMIC BATTLE?

Over the past two weeks, Donna Howell, Dr. Tom Horn, and Derek Gilbert have made a strong case for how Earth, and it’s very beginning, was a paradise created by God and then, it was rendered a wasteland of chaos by a “shadowy figure” described throughout the Bible. But who is this shadowy figure? How does this change everything we thought we knew about Earths history? Who were its first inhabitants and the fate of humanities future?

1 Like

She’s wrong about the breastplate stones: Dr Farrell said he had one less, can’t remember which one and what it signified. Can anyone enlighten me please?

1 Like
4 Likes

Yes they are different ENTITIES.Yes there were pre-Adamic battles.Yes there were pre-Adamic people on EaRTH.Etc…

1 Like

Satan and Ahriman then may be considered to be the same or different beings?

Ahriman,Lucifer,Christ…Rudolph Steiner.Zoro-Aster or Zarathustra is Ziusudra,are the same entitity or person.Aster means astra,or star.Zoro means dawn.Unique combination of macedonian for dawn that is Zora and persian Aster that means star.Morning Star.In my opinion anyway.Also yasna means clear,or clear vew or clarification on something that is very,very important.Like in clearvoyant.

1 Like

We must think of these characters in the context of The Fall - the War in Heaven. Many traditions use the names interchangeably to represent the Devil. In most traditions, the Devil is disparaged as the true evil, while in many Lucifer is regarded as the Bringer of Light - the model for Prometheus. Steiner for example, though I think Lucifer is less than perfect in his model

Christians are most likely to see the two as interchangeable, while Blavatski’s Theosophy (the foundation stone for the New Age Movement) will hail the Light Bringer. This is a broad and deep rabbit hole, and your question, by itself, has the power to unravel everything you understand about the world you live in. So grab a shovel if you dare, pick a depth, and jump in.

I would suggest this entry point, while others may vehemently disagree (according to doctrine): Think of Lucifer as the grand architect of the rebellion against God. Think of the devil (Satan) as the lord or prince of this world. The two are/were collaborators. This war in heaven led to the ‘fall of man’ according to the Abrahamic religions, with Satan the tempter of Eve. And now you are in the thick of a battle. The rulers of this world support the Light of Lucifer in many guises, including secret societies, and even cripple Christianity with the incursions of gnostic thought and new-age sensibilities.

Have fun.
Alan

4 Likes

Many thanks for this, I enjoyed it but can’t find Part 2 anywhere :frowning:

1 Like

Mixcloud

The wonder and miracle of adding 3 dots to the link,otherwise impossible to copy paste here as an answer.Strange though isn’t it? But tehnomagick always work as usual. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
So there you have it part 2.

Hmm…well this might help clarfying things.Or make them more muddy. :man_shrugging:
Or both!? :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Same as above same as below, 3 personalities. Which side or personality are you on ( you don’t have to answer) :wink:

2 Likes

A lot of you will know that DJ has done some episodes on Ahriman as well.
Here he sums up Ahriman/ 8th sphere theory pretty well in a few minutes.

2 Likes

In his book, “The Eden Conspiracy”, Anglican Priest, Paul A. Wallis explains how some Church Fathers developed the theology we now espouse by connecting certain passages of Scripture which are, in truth, not really connected. The Bible has become a book that is read in a vacuum as if not related at all to past history. What better way to control a massive group of peoples’ thinking?!! :thinking: We are watching, in real time, how this controlled thinking plays out!!

3 Likes

This book is by a genius name Mauro Buglino, who used to make the literal translation of the bible for the Vatican, and, once reading the literal translation, he learned some astonishing things:

1. The Old Testamente never mentions “God”
  2. The Old Testament never talks about “Eternity”
  3. The Old Testament is book about Accounting and Contracts, made by some groups of humans with some kind of different entities that are not human, but very physical, and with very human traits, like hatred, lust for muder and rape and love for destruction and pillage.

He has some 8 books exposing what the literal translation of the Old Testament, without any bias, any interpretation and any distortion really says, this is the most simple, and a good start, read everything: chrome-extension://efaidnbmnnnibpcajpcglclefindmkaj/https://ia800103.us.archive.org/7/items/MauroBiglinoBook/MauroBiglino_Book.pdf

4 Likes

I bought his book (Gods of the Bible) for Christmas after listening to this interview … it’s excellent …

3 Likes

Serendipity…
I was just thinking and pondering different types of demons and/or angels.
The plasma kind[s] vs an anti-universe “type[s]”.
What brought this on was reading about Nick Land’s anti-human philosophy; leading Siliconites who despise humanity and cheer its demise. Also reading about a debate between Musk and Larry Page “without guardrails”. Musk argued, AI might render human beings irrelevant-or extinct. Pages response was that it didn’t matter, as it was just the next stage of evolution. Then calling Musk a “specist” [meaning he thought too highly of the human race].
So I’m thinking analogue; where there is no this or that, but a multitude of differences; nether simply on/off, nor good/bad.

Thanks for putting it all down in Black & White!! Excellent, g3orges1zsegund0!! :ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

I’m going to suggest it’s the sapphire but I can’t really remember either.

1 Like

You folks(wolks,pardon my German) just don’t listen don’t you?:thinking:Nevermind read.So…it is not one stone missing from his crown,but 3.Entire row.

So if not reading “The Giza Death Star Destroyed” atleast listen…:smirk:

As for “The Demon in The Ekur…etc”,if not reading it atleast and and also listen…

I will buy it too! To be honest, i´m collecting everything of Mauro Biglino, to make an archive and give to my 3 year son, so that he can have access when he start to think about those things. This guy is a true intellectual hero to me.

1 Like