Massive explosion HOOVER DAM (Someone here reported military activity there couple wks ago.)

@ColonelZ Was it you that reported lots of military personnel at Hoover a couple weeks ago?

1 Like

I am not shure I understand this - but it is asking if I postet this - I did not

Something is off. I was listening to a woman who was reading about National Guard not getting paid and poof it was gone. A different one replaced it and @Gorba your post appeared!

Yep, makes you wonder.

Hi there ColonelZ - all day I have been wondering about this , apparently , postet in my name . At first I dismissed as " one of those things " - but then again I dont know if it can be done simply by default , computers are really not my thing . On the other hand I can not grasp why anybody would go to the extend to " plant " a story like that - it makes no sense . Kind regards .

1 Like

Yes, welcome to the disinformation world! I agree! No sense at all!

It is like some youngins sitting around. One says, I wonder what they will do if I do this? Oh funny, let’s try this and see what happens. A game, albeit a serious one, but a game none the less,