MAUI FIRES ROUNDUP, PART TWO: ANALYSIS AND SPECULATIONS

Originally published at: MAUI FIRES ROUNDUP, PART TWO: ANALYSIS AND SPECULATIONS

Yesterday you’ll recall I offered a “roundup” of some material and articles on the Maui fires. Today I’d like to offer a brief summary analysis and high octane speculation about what it might all mean. I’ve divided the areas of concern into the following major areas of patterns and sub-areas of patterns, all of which…

11 Likes

Curious and a bit worrisome confession on the part of E. MUSK in the line of recent Maui fires.

`

Starlink antennas
use an internally developed, electronically steered phased array tight
beam that is more advanced than the best military technology https://t.co/f3XMCeK5Y4

Elon Musk (@elonmusk) August
26, 2023

`
4 Likes

Great follow-up Blog, and thoroughly reasoned. Considering the suspicious fires in California, Australia, Canada, and now Maui they tend to give solid support to the hypothesis of deliberate action, especially coupled with the presence of private entrepreneurs eager to profit from disasters. The name you coined here was called Disaster Capitalism.

2 Likes

We know what is going on but here is more proof from someone who now considers himself to be a forensic arborist regarding the fires we have been seeing. He says of over 100 fires he has investigated, 3 were wildfires.

5 Likes

Now Waikiki?
Nice little plot of land that bldg. sat on. Don’t think it’s DEW but insurance, maybe?

2 Likes

Aren’t they having a “gathering of professionals”, the governor of Hawaii and a bunch of corporate chumps to plan for the redevelopment following fires… on Oahu.

2 Likes

Okay am not buying anything in future that isn’t coloured blue.

2 Likes

Maui, 6 months later…

1 Like

Maui clean-up, drone flyover