McCarthy, Monmouth, and the Deep State

Discussion of Joseph Farrell’s book McCarthy, Monmouth and the Deep State.

1 Like

I just ordered it from Lulu. Looking forward to digging in to it. I recently heard about it in an interview Joseph did on the DarkJournalist YouTube channel recorded in July of last year. I was surprised since I hadn’t heard about it and I try to keep my ear to the ground on these topics. Couldn’t find it on Amazon so I cam here and found that it is only available on Lulu. Really looking forward to reading it.

with Just curious, does anyone know if there will be an eBook version available?

I rather doubt there’ll be an ebook version.
Dr. Farrell is quite adamant about his dislike of eBooks due to possible editing now and in the future.

That is too bad. I have been trying to pair down my prodigious collection of books, and eBooks is one of the ways I have been able to do that. I understand where he is coming from though. If I have to purchase physical copies to read his books I will gladly do so.

Thanks for the response.

1 Like

You are welcome. Happy reading. Yes books have a way of multiplying when we aren’t looking. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

and he is totally right on being adamant

1 Like

JPF’s two books on McCarthy are what led me to be a fan and eventually to this site. It was a DJ episode on the first McCarthy book, McCarthy, Monmouth and the Deep State. Now, of course, am into stranger books. Just today received the last of the books we ordered recently from LuLu, the PDFs, and - so sorry - the necessary but evil Ama zony macaroni

Trying to figure out where to begin??? So much to read; so little time.

We should have more of these reading room topics! Reading his books the second time even better.

Positive get well thoughts Joseph: We are really going to need more books!

We should have more of these reading room topics! Reading his books the second time even better.

Totally agree. The topics and info in his books are fascinating!

2 Likes