Medieval Diseases Have Returned ... Los Angeles, St. Louis, Seattle and coming soon to a place near you ... prepare accordingly

Death Walking

1 Like

R.O.U.S’s? I don’t think they exist :slight_smile:

3 Likes

… Where the streets are full of Lebensunwertes Leben (and their excrement) all things are possible. :slight_smile:

Are we allowed to add to the list or are suggestions closed?

Burlington, Vermont

1 Like

… apologies. When I give a list of anything I usually add … “Please feel free to add your own additions.” So, yes. :slight_smile:

… forgot to include Ceuta … this situation coming to USAIPAC soon … already in the above mentioned cities … S…h…I…t (had to do it like this otherwise reads “noodles”, maybe we need to say Boom Boom like a child) in streets, rampant disease, SOUND FAMILIAR? … can you say San Francisco boys and girls … I kew you could.

1 Like

God created Man.
But, Sam Colt made them equal.

Ceuta needs a few good “equal” men.

… Medieval Diseases Have Returned To Los Angeles<!-- --> | ZeroHedge

1 Like

An infestation of four-legged, and two-legged vermin?

1 Like

Locally, folks are posting on Facebook rat infestation at La Plaza Mall an upscale shopping mall in McAllen Texas. It’s a popular spot to shop for wealthy folk from Mexico.

2 Likes

Time to break out my copy of William Bramely’s “Gods of Eden” and jump to the chapters concerning the appearance of strange cloaked figures disseminating noxious fumes from odd looking staffs. What inevitably followed was plague, disease, famine.

These moments of civilization collapse seem to run in cycles, where plague and pestilence frequently play a part.

1 Like