MEDUSA VON DER LYIN', BOJO, AND OTHER GEOPOLITCAL FANTASIES

Originally published at: MEDUSA VON DER LYIN', BOJO, AND OTHER GEOPOLITCAL FANTASIES

Ursula von der Leyen, current EU presidentette, former German Defense Ministerette under Angela Merkel, and whom we here at this website like to nickname - appropriately, I might add - Medusala von der Lyin’, is at it again, and she kicks off this week’s blog about the geopolitical lunacy and insanity gripping the globalooney crowd…

6 Likes

They want to drag us into hell with them. Nazi’s to the bitter end.

I am sure Russia, China and Iran are willing to make subpar war items to give to our dumb down population to give the illusion of war. Enrich all parties and population none the wiser, good deal me thinks.

If we send our youth today, mom and paps might have to provide uniforms and self made bows and arrows. That might be to obvious, on the other hand drafts with mandatory weapons brought from home advocated thru Bojo sounds about right!

Would be no problem for the Swissies, the rest of Europe???

2 Likes

Medusa v. L is a direct descendant from Teutonic Knights, and she will do anything including lies and diversions to see again glory of Prussia. The cheap talk of supporting USA in conflict with China is to diffuse America demands, to join more firmly Anglo-American alliance.
Let’s look where German business is going.
BASF a pride of German chemical industry went instead of Louisiana to China.
Now let’s pair it with recent moves of Central European leaders(A. Duda Polish president and V. Orban Hungary) including Zelenski who are getting cozy with President Xi.
Like I said before, USA will have to spend a lot more money in EU if they want them to join A-A alliance.
Nobody in a world treats BoJo seriously anymore, including Trump.
For now, looks like Trump statement “drill baby drill”, is targeted at Russia and Saudis. With low crude oil he wants them starved and ready for negotiations.

2 Likes

Excellent comments. What would a Trump deal look like. Are there losses for those holding Ukrainian bonds? To believe Russia will withdraw in a substantial way seems to show a delusional view of the military match up. Will Russia entice the Germans into a deal that gives second fiddle (if any) to any UK role? what will Russia tolerate from a Western partner in rebuilding Ukraine?

1 Like

I don’t think there will be any agreement between Russia and Germany until the German government changes and Scholz is out of the Chancery. And Russo-German deals have a somewhat tarnished reputation, after the last one…

2 Likes

What is keeping the Germans in restraint is a mystery. The Russian bankers and the German bankers may find commonality in a financial arrangement once the Germans conclude something is better than nothing.

1 Like

That restraint is called 200K American troops on German soil and German banks, at least Duetsche bank are quite substantially penetrated by American intel mostly CIA.

7 Likes

Since you mentioned the lovely woman; this made me crack up big time.
Poland has no love for the Ursula von der Leyen.
They were in a hurry to make it all stop. “Time, time, time…Time!” :face_with_hand_over_mouth: