MEMBERS: 1st VIDCHAT OF 2024!

Originally published at: Members Only

Ok folks, you know the routine: get your comments and questions posted no later than 10PM US Central Time Thursday Jan 11th. HOWEVER… this year I want to start what may grow into a tradition here: I want to hear from each of you who are inclined to do so, what you think 2024 will…

2 Likes

I am unable to see the full post. I have tried on two different computers and have tried logging out and logging in. It says I must be logged in and a member; I am told I am logged in. But I can not read the post, so I don’t know what the new thing being tried is sigh.

@Melodi
Did you try the support page? Otherwise put in a support ticket. Good luck Melodi.

She has to be a $$$$ member to see it. lmao

I have been a “money” member for years now…I will see about a support ticket tomorrow, it is pretty late here in Ireland.I was hoping it was an easy glitch.

Sam issue here, can’t see the full post. I am a “Giza full member” with last successful payment on Nov 17, 2023.
Will need to open a support ticket.

i have the same problem, no point we all make support tickets.
But if the one sending in can tell Daniel its a problem for some of us,that would be great and appreciated.

The main site has a different login than the forum seems like you have to login twice for member zone.

3 Likes

Deleted post 20 characters

maybe you could copy paste the post from Joseph for us?

That should work for member account, for me shows membership expired few days ago need to renew that.

Probably not good to post member-only stuff here.

@Michael1
That is correct but you don’t have to enter your sign in information the second time, just click on ‘login’ button.

1 Like

Good thinking, I deleted the post

Well the link you posted is fine, it just doesn’t work if someone doesn’t have a current membership it will tell them need to have membership to access that.

Copy/pasting the text by anyone who does have a membership to non-member area is what I meant not good not supposed to do that.

somethings wrong, cause I have time left on membership, can watch vidchats…but am asked to become a member for certain features

1 Like

That is how we accessed the post – logged into both the main “Giza” site, as well as to the “Forum”.

2 Likes

That is the protocol I encounter when accessing Shortcuts to rest of the site.

… I am able to see the full post by clicking on the Members Only hot link …
It reads in full:

Ok folks, you know the routine: get your comments and questions posted no later than 10PM US Central Time Thursday Jan 11th. HOWEVER… this year I want to start what may grow into a tradition here: I want to hear from each of you who are inclined to do so, what you think 2024 will bring, both negatively and positively. Glittering generalities aside, what are your specific predictions, worst nightmares, and best hopes for 2024?

6 Likes

I occasionally have to re-log in to get to the vidchat page, even though I see that I am logged in on the Forum page. Sometimes it remembers my log-in info automatically, other times I have to re-enter it. Sort of a nuisance, but manageable.

1 Like

I hope to join again soon as a full member, miss the vidchats!

2 Likes