MEMBERS: VIDCHAT OF DEC 8 2023 (PENULTIMATE VIDCHAT OF 2023!)

Originally published at: Members Only

Ok folks you know the dril… keep the comments and questions as short as possible…! Here we go…!

Well… I went through the #1 review of why i can’t see this post and figure it is MY computer so I give up. The damn thing has repeeating keys so I have to type like I am inn middle school, not years of hammering these keeyboards so my patience is non existent at this point. Frankly, I am soon planning to run over it with my Bobcat.

Uhm…if you’re trying to access it from the Forum that won’t work. You have to go to the main page of the website, and then click on the members’ area, and then click on vidchats

DUH. Too stupid today with cedar fever headache to think vidchat. Looked on the main site and since it didn’t hit me in the forehead, I figured it was my computer. Nope. Just my pollenated head.

Thanks, Dr. Farrell.

Not a problem. If it’s any consolation, my allergies have been driving me nuts as well…

Should be a humdinger of a vid chat. The Fall with leaves gives me more problems with allergies than the Spring. Just sayin’.