MEMO TO KISSINGER: HITLER LIVED TO 68 AND IS BURIED IN SPAIN

Originally published at: MEMO TO KISSINGER: HITLER LIVED TO 68 AND IS BURIED IN SPAIN

Now this is a special blog that I hadn’t intended to schedule, but F.L.M. spotted this very important article and passed it along (with our deep thanks). The article speaks for itself: according to a memorandum of November 27, 1971 to then National Security Advisor to President Richard M. Nixon, Adolf Hitler had been buried…

10 Likes

dTkdWwP Hitler Gif

4 Likes

One of his homes in Argentina?

2 Likes

A thickened plot:

2 Likes

Ante Pavelic also died in Spain:

This home was brought to my attention back when I wrote Nazi International though I didn’t say anything about it. It is suspected, however, to have been one of Hitler’s post-war haunts, and the layout is somewhat similar to the Berghof.

4 Likes

Built by the Mercedes Corporation before the end of the war, two guard towers or bunkers on the lake protecting the home. Sea plane landing area, guest houses, quite the story! Bariloche, Argentina had an impressive Nazi past!

The lookout bunker for Hitler’s estate.

Videos from Harry Cooper and Sharkhunters Internaional

Hunt for Hitler, 06/07/2018: INALCO ESTATE.

Heumul Island, site of the nuclear research laboratory built by German scientists in 1947; two years AFTER the end of the war.

4 Likes

Very well done!!! :laughing:

Hitler Liked your Tweet

3 Likes

On the subject of Argentina, why, oh! why, the last stop before Antarctica, little town called Ushuaia, has to look like a Bavarian village?

4 Likes

In the interest of maintaining a tradition of mine, the economical multi-thread post (and this is an exponential effort, the multi-researcher thread) one translation of “patagonia” is “bigfoot”. David Paulides speaks of many ďisappearances of highly intelligent persons of German descent. This is neither a speculation nor a hypotheses (and certainly not a -heaven forfend-theory😱)
But it certainly seems like a trail somewhere.

4 Likes

5 Likes
2 Likes

The man was Chuffing the amphetamines big time… :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Some say (Tania Crasnianski, Le Pouvoir Sur Ordonnance) the whole country was strung out. Like Dave Chappelle describes the midwestern US today…

1 Like

The German pilots were kept aloft my Methamphetamine, it was termed ‘Pilot’s Salt’… Pilots getting High, in all senses of the word… :laughing:pervitin-thumb-570x392-123230
Funny thing to call it though… ‘Pilot’s Salt’: The Third Reich Kept Its Soldiers Alert With Meth - The Atlantic

4 Likes

The British and Americans were doing it too.

2 Likes

Facebook is quite pissy atm.
Got a warning for posting a pic of time magazine from 1938😅nedladdning (5)

5 Likes

It wasnt just the pilotes, basicly all of Nazi Germany was on meth during the war.

They even tried banning it but soon realised that it wouldnt be possible.

1 Like

All that Speed…Must be why the Autobahn is de-restricted… :wink:

1 Like