Merkel doubles down on Ukraine peace revelations

Good Grief…

This, along with the Saker article is enough to give pause in a big way.

1 Like

i nevere thought that Frau Merkel is a de facto conspirationist. how rude of her!

2 Likes

The whole European Consilium is tainted by pure evil. The top is so infected they are destroying Europe at a rate that is mind boggling. If one believes there are deviant humans out there that came back in time to remedy a terminal error in imminent extinction, they had to come from somewhere in time on planet earth!

Was Europe ground zero in harvesting humans by implants and medical experimentations gone totally awry that produced a non-viable devolved techno human? I mean, Europe has no amendments to count on, no sheriff’s to rely on in protecting us, no acces to weapons to defend oneself, no resources to keep afloat, ect.

What Europe does have thru history is that it can harber tremendous evil in certain places that today seems to have engulfed Europe’s continent in total. Europe’s leadership seems to have gone total neocon-nazi bami! What good could those nutbars have towards it’s population in direct future? More Mengele style experiments on a full European continental scale? I mean, Europe is buddy buddy with the Ukranian nationalists and soon they will need jobs. Isn’t torture and murder high up in their long historic resumé?!! I am sure those European neocon-nazi’s will put them to good use, it propably will make them feel safer.

2 Likes

Oh my! This calls for a distraction to take the heat off poor Angel Murky.

1 Like