MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Originally published at: MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Hi everyone. Daniel and I wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmastide. We will both be on vacation from now until January 6th, and our blogs will resume on January 8th. We will continue to receive, and monitor, emails, though during the holidays our response time (if required) to any of them will be…

23 Likes

Merry Christmas, some people say Christmas is the best time of them all…

Considering the state of things…

It feels like we’re at that point of the party, where the smart people have stopped drinking, because they’re concerned about how big the hangover will be tomorrow.
Sure, there’s still a few people shotgunning beers and downing vodka shots. You know those people who think the party will last forever, and they’re emotionally invested in the moment. But the party always ends.
The longer and bigger the party, the worse the hangover will be, and the bigger the cleanup crew needed.
Good luck to everyone in the coming months and years, especially those who are still inebriated.

7 Likes

Merry Christmas, Dr. Farrell, Shiloh, Daniel, and Giza Community!

Thank you for your great posts, Dr. Farrell, and for writing your (fascinating!) books. They have given us both a lift, as they are about seeking truth, and where truth resides, there is hope for a rise in humanity. In many ways, you are doing God’s work, and we thank you for that.

Daniel, thank you for your wonderful work on the web site, which we’ve been enjoying on a daily basis. We are very grateful to you for this behind-the-scenes work.

And to the wonderful Giza Community – thank you all for your lively intellect, which is very refreshing.

To all of you: We wish you much happiness and good health, and a restorative holiday season.

Merry Christmas and God Bless you all!

10 Likes

Holy giraffe!Ok merry or whatever kind of Christ- en masse.!:man_shrugging:

https://fb.watch/p08w6p1IQ5/?mibextid=Nif5oz

3 Likes

Merry Christmas to Dr. Farrell, Shiloh, Daniel, Bruno and the Giza Community!

9 Likes

Merry Christmas!

6 Likes
3 Likes

Thank you Dr. Farrell and a Merry Christmas to all.

8 Likes

15 Likes

7 Likes

Merry Christmas Dr. Farrell, Shiloh, and the whole Gizar gang. I also want to wish a Merry Christmas to some of my faves… I have enjoyed reading your comments this year, and I’m sorry if I’m forgetting anyone, it’s been a lonnnnnnng day… But thank you Sal2Lee, DrAliciaHill, Rhebarae, Bahri, David8pies, Sunnyboy, Beaver, Undine, Uinatom, Nperpetuity, justawoman, morrisville, bluenose,QVbb, Bill10558, sunnyboy, adspiro, robertbariclaw, … You all have made me think and laugh this year, and I pray you have a blessed holiday season.

9 Likes

Right back at ya! Love your intelligent posts and your hilarious memes. I hope the kids in the classroom realize how very lucky they are to have a teacher like you. All the very best to you and yours and a very Merry Christmas!!

9 Likes

Thanks you Brett, and to you and yours as well.

4 Likes

Merry Christmas Joseph, Shiloh, Daniel, and the Giza community. Thank you for a rich exchange of some of the most interesting ideas and speculations to be found anywhere.

And I wish for all of us, good cheer and courage in the New Year.

8 Likes

THank you Hiera, and to you and yours as well.

3 Likes

Loved it!! Thanks, Divergent!! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Got me laughing again, David!! :rofl:

2 Likes

Christmas Hugs to all during this Season from this Grandma!! :revolving_hearts:
Appreciate you, very much, Dr. Farrell, in giving us this platform on which we can discuss ideas & learn from others!! Blessings on all who take part in this Community!! Happy Christmas to All!!

:snowman_with_snow: :confetti_ball: :snowman_with_snow:

8 Likes

Merry Christmas Doctor!I honor you with this song…

and with this one…

and with this…

May you have the wisdom,knowledge and power, the eye,and the burning heart in the times that are coming.

1 Like

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

6 Likes