Mike Gill -- New Hampshire Drug Cartel and SVB

Mullins deals with the “Jews” and their corporate machinations in detail across multiple books. I get the distinct feeling you’ve not dealt seriously with his work.

Pardon me, but is this an extension of you comment in which you attempted rebuke of Bill and my conversation?

Conflict is within human nature. While we all attempt to be civil we are also charged with specificity. Without categorical accuracy we are left with post-modern categories of the mind; in effect what you propose is quite literally the weapon of the ‘wealthiest’ to whom you ascribe cause.

If ambiguities are of interest then may I suggest The New York Times. Please do not imply we should limit our lexicon to fit your preferences – we’ve come here specifically to avoid such a scenario.

Best wishes.

1 Like

@omnimatter
I have no problem with various opinions. The point is that all can be spoken about on this forum. It leads to disagreements and that is ok. I don’t see the problem if disagreements stay civil and in that vein I don’t see the problem here.

2 Likes

It is always welcomed, in my opinion, when we discuss our differing points-of-view and concerns about the current strangeness, which continues to get stranger by the way. It is helpful when we share our suspicions about - those from whom we gather information.

All of your comments about - those from whom we gather information - have crossed my mind at sometime; for some, I have resolved ambiguity, for others, I still wonder from where they are really coming. The fact that we are questioning and discerning is a very good thing. I would like to think that - those from whom we gather information - appreciate our scrutiny.

Fortunately, Gizars can have diverse ideas as well as the Giza Forum on which to express and to obtain input from thinking people. May we always be gracious and open in the process.

5 Likes

Let’s remember it’s an information war and a battle for your mind. All wars get messy and are prone to wins and losses, heroes and enemies. We didn’t start this war, we were born in to it. Our mind is our only weapon and like all weapons the enemy wants to blow it up or damage its’ usefulness. Take care.

4 Likes

@Bill10558
I would put heart and mind together as weapons in discernment.

2 Likes

I first became aware of WW when CAF pointed to her and I read her articles on Moderna, I found it a fascinating read. Her interviews are chock full of information but after listening a bit I start to wonder about her and I’ve never been able to find much on her background. If you can share that information I appreciate it. Interesting observation regarding Nazi International or the absence of it in her writings.

2 Likes

CAF is a most suspicious character. Notice how JPF has treated her over the last years, almost as a decrescendo. Recall his treatment of Richard Dolan as Richard’s ‘new wife’ came on to the you-foolagy scene? A similar increasing disregard is occurring. It is simply impossible to trust CAF – there are myriad reasons to suspect she is, at best, a confused liberal boomer making shocking omissions, or at worst, intentional.

1 Like

@omnimatter
In this instance, since it’s so personal, you will have to prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt, else, you’re spinning your wheels. There’s just too many on this blog who admire CAF.

Prepare to be ignored and/or ridiculed. As for me, I want a lot more info from you. From this and other posts by you, it sounds more personal than anything else. What happened? What did CAF and you fight about? You use words that make it seem as though your lack of trust is built on something(s) solid but offer no solid evidence. I would really like to know and you probably need to make a separate thread on this.

(I have an appt this morning to help neighbors. Will be back later, okay?)

1 Like

No, I’m sorry. I have my opinions and make my commentary as I see fit. It is you’re prerogative to disagree. Frankly, it no longer matters. I am sorry I addressed it on this forum; it is relatively minor due to the irrelevance of the Solari model of reality, which is fundamentally occult. I’ve thoroughly examined, that is, externally and internally, examined the organization and found it wanting in integrity, litigious, and censorious. Additionally, I wish the team at Solari well; my experience with most of the employment base was positive and loaded with creative energy. I will not speak of the matter again. My apologies.

@omnimatter Please don’t apologize. Share at your comfort level.

Discernment - also applies to those who post on this forum.

1 Like

New Hampshire, what a rock solid team of gangsters. I guess if anyone wants to really be prosperous now days one needs to be part of a cartel of some sort or a conspiracy. Like CAF said, if you’re not in a conspiracy, start one.
https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/articles/2017-06-28/why-new-hampshire-has-one-of-the-highest-rates-of-opioid-related-deaths

1 Like

Actually, CAF is a personal friend of mine and I disagree with her on a number of matters. I am never afraid to confront her on those issues and she never holds these opinions against me. To call her a liberal is beyond laughable, she is quite conservative; however, what she does best is to keep an open mind and allow those different views be expressed on the Solari website which she oversees. Please do not feel as if you will be disregarded here, either. I am confident that most of us welcome the difference in opinion.

2 Likes

Thank you, I do not wish to be devisive. Two important points are my language barrier and my autism. I often struggle with subtly.

Idioms in any language are difficult to master, whether one is autistic or not. Keep at it.

1 Like

@RhebaRhae, thank you for triggering one of my favorite quotes.

“Discernment isn’t knowing right from wrong. It is knowing right from almost right.”

-Charles Spurgeon

2 Likes

@omnimatter, I am not sure if you realize that with your post opinion, you kind of accuse dr. Farrel of lack of integrity. And we all know here, that we may not agree with JPF on many issues (I for example don’t agree with him on the matter of the Ukraine), but one thing one can’t reuse JPF, is lack of integrity.

1 Like

Please do not confuse assumptions with my assertions. Please. I’ve implied, and certainly stated no such thing. If I wish to comment directly on Dr Farrell I will do so with clarity.

Gee, imagine that!

1 Like

The recent summit with Xi was poorly handled, with Blinken appearing visibly nervous. Despite Newsome’s indication that he would not run for president, the administration seems to have other plans. Additionally, while Xi was still in the country, Biden made an inappropriate remark by calling him a tyrant. The current situation reflects disorganization. Thorough incompetence on full display amongst the todding idiots in the 'Merican “elite.”

2 Likes

What caught my full attention was Yellen sitting next to Biden.
“Tell me what to say Mama, cuz I don’t know nothin’.”