Mind manipulation

The envelope icon for DM on the phone app is kind of hidden away from the newsfeed and not immediately obvious. I had trouble finding it too.

Here’s a screen shot, the DM button is at the bottom of your main newsfeed on the far right hand side.

Hope that helps.

1 Like

If you need to send secure messages this is supposedly the world’s most secure mail service: https://tutanota.com/ (kind of similar to protonmail, but without the Hadron collider.)

Anyway welcome to the forum Ann, this sounds difficult whatever is happening hope we can find a way to deal with this problem. I don’t know if the Biden administration may have identified you as an enemy based on if you have been very outspoken against them on social media, maybe they are trying to shut you down because of that. Could you share with us what is your perspective about them?

1 Like

I think the Biden administration is a front for the new world order and the first agenda is to destroy this country. The media and public schools are propaganda machines.

2 Likes

Well you may be entirely correct about that, and if you have a significant audience/following that agrees with what you publish then that could make you a significant target of a new world order if what you’re saying about them is true and they want to slow down the pace of everyone learning the whole truth about their agenda and how this is going to fail completely hopefully soon.

About the music you’re hearing, that song selection does not sound malevolent at all. That is unusual about the mechanical droning sound though.

1 Like

The mechanical droning doesn’t happen often. Yes, thank God the music/chanting isn’t malicious. Right now it’s holy, holy night. It’s background when I’m busy but never ceases. It’s annoying when I try to sleep. Today I drove to another state and heard it there so apparently it’s not site specific. I went into the basement of this building and it’s there, too. Thank you for your support.

1 Like

That sounds a lot more like clairaudience than what this anti-mason or the net of shadows fellow here are describing.

Don’t know what the source of this could be, maybe just a rogue radio station broadcasting on an unusual channel or something, but if it’s not site specific than you may be dealing with some kind of lower astral parasite being. Since they are using angelic music like that most likely if this is some kind of non-corporeal being they probably will try to introduce themself to you as an angel/angels.

You may be able to find more support from community of mystics at www.gigiyoung.com and she has some psychic protection courses but I got banned from that forum before I was able to complete all the courses so don’t know if that would be helpful or not.

I have been experiencing almost constant clairsentience in my right ear for the past year from something which is annoying and distracting but have never heard this sort of music like what you are describing.

I wish you good luck in finding the answers you seek.

2 Likes

It does not sound like a radio station. I’m a meditator and have had bread through bleeding if primarily voices, but this is different. I don’t think it’s from the angelic realm because it gets annoying. How many times can you listen to silent night in 24 hrs? I will check out your resource. Thanks again.

Interesting ok this is way out of my field and background, that does sound very creepy and annoying something a censor would broadcast “silent night, be quiet.”

That looks like there may be a typo or bad auto correct in your last post, did you mean to say “been through believing” not “bread through bleeding”?

The boss at that other site I mentioned does Q@A calls like the boss here at giza, but there are too many questions for her to answer so they are chosen with a random lottery system.

She answered one of my questions about a demon attack once and her answer was mainly to say I’ve got to take better care of myself and everything in existence is vibration and frequency, so the way to get rid of attacks is internal work and outer energy field shielding development to repel back attacks.

They are dealing with a lot of attackers on that platform so likely someone there will be able to help.

Auspiciously, they are doing a premier of a video about death tomorrow:

Yes, on looking back over my posts, I made a bunch of typos. I use a phone and it sometimes has a mind of its own. I meant to say that there is sometimes bleed through when I can hear a snippet of mundane conversation other people are having. This is not similar, it is constant. You pointed out the fact that it appears to not be malevolent. I think it may be attempting to gain my trust and then pull some trick as you suggest. I hardly think that the military would be beaming hymns. It’s very peculiar. I also think that keeping a high vibration is necessary so I’ve decided to be at peace with it as much as possible. Swing Low Sweet Chariot is alternating with silent night and oh holy night!

1 Like

I have read some reports of targeted people thinking it was the voice of (insert your preferred deity here) telling them to grab the nearest weapon and strike down the infidel.

Now again it may well be classic schizophrenia but the potential for weaponising well meaning people of whatever faith is always to be considered.

I should add that maybe it starts with hymns and progresses to a burning bush dream?

2 Likes
1 Like

During the day I can ignore this and remain at peace, but it’s become very difficult to sleep, my blood pressure is high and last night I went into afib with no triggers other than this invasion. I’ll try to build a faraday cage today. The hymns and carols are a mockery. They are never complete, are repetitious and invasive, mocking my Christian origins and spiritual beliefs. I can speak to no one about what’s happening but you guys.

1 Like

This is absolutely what’s going on with me.

you may also check out a DJ episode with Elana Freeland where they are discussing TI’s if you will have time. Elana is TI aswell.

2 Likes

If your heart goes into afib again I’d definitely recommend going in to an E.R. to get that checked out, if there are any good hospitals in your area maybe checking in as an inpatient for a few days or so could be helpful.

By the way this forum category is publicly visible to anyone even without a giza login, you can change the category to giza only to make this only visible to people who are logged in here (with edit button by thread title).

2 Likes

I have a cardiologist and medication prescribed for a afib In this case I was not exposed to any of my triggers and thought it could have been precipitated by the electromagnetic manipulation of the hearts electric field. I have read about causing heart attacks with technology.

1 Like

Oh ok, good.

I’d still recommend going in to an E.R., or if you don’t want to do that another option would be to call an ambulance and they can do a field e.c.g. to check your heart’s strength.

If this is in fact a military grade neurological weapon being used against you and you’re a civilian, that is a massive war crime and anyone involved in something like that will be facing life in prison if not execution if they are prosecuted in court.

My sister in law happens to be a prosecuting attorney who deals with terrorism cases, if you have any information on possible leads about who may be the guilty party in this case I can forward that to her and hopefully we can get them arrested soon.

1 Like

https://conspiracyrevelation.com/2019/04/22/the-horrors-of-contract-stalking-and-satellite-torture-who-are-responsible/

1 Like

quwave.com Has anyone here tried this protective technology?

I haven’t heard of that company specifically, but here is a company that uses scalar light instruments to do healings for people remotley with a photograph of them. Not sure if this would be helpful for what you are experiencing.

Scalar light is the energy of starlight, which is infinitley more powerful than anything running on electricity.

https://www.scalarlight.com/

1 Like