Mind manipulation

when You’ve slip music video in the haarp thread I saw it as circumstantional pause [1] now sense that was intentional spamming … first of all quote with what You dont agree, probably not all of my reasoning is for garbage!?

~

so would not be waste of post and cross in further rants my response I’ll add interesting correlation to mind manipulation and sex, strangely but the same is extra used for psyop against muslims as more traditional [2] but nontheless at attack are christians too when needed simply its easiest way for removing Grace as shield so later the target to be even easier manipulated! check the next footnoted info in the next links [2][2][2] and maybe those sex digressions in my previous two posts can be more clear in context of possible misuse of haarp for such mind manipulation, altho for many even haarp as mindbending tech is garbage claim ~ what about trying to grasp in what kind of ways the same can be exploited as such!

Gigi. Gigo. GIGO. Pollution and junk.

Honestly I just felt bad for you that no one else had even responded to anything you were saying there and I didn’t have anything to offer on that subject other than some harp music I thought would be calming for you to listen too.

Spamming would be something like: *CLICK HERE FOR FREE $$!!" or vast paragraphs of barely decipherable confusion with a high number of unlabeled links to outside sites that could be a risk to anyone who may click those.

that exactly is spamming! I’ll use line from the moderation thread so would be more clear … lets say its suitable debate manipulation approach … as agitprop tool is gaslighting approach for derailing ontopic focus …

~

about my fractal debate style and using footnotes as support for my claims or extending with them my points coz greater viability with lesser space used for elaboration HM 1. surely I was checked by JPF whether I am anyhow using malicious websites in my footnotes and if I was even more certainly I would be banned, 2. the risks from malwares are present on all web so per’se this excuse is valid only for propaganda bots so would evade debate what I’ve noticed as excuse behavior on other forums where and when I’ll challenge somehow ea’determinists or “their” stooges, not that You are such but the pattern strikes strangely, and 3. if You are on internet for debate and exploration being in paranoia from traps will restrain Your will hugely ~ compare it with jaywalking yeah You want shortcut but afraid that some car dont have brakes ~ if so then use different comp that is not tied to workplace or your prime work so would evade potential risks … maybe good risk management in this context is introduction mandatory rule every link to be archived and shared here as archived link …

still without stiff moderation and constant offtopic chitchat like this this forum will be far from attractive even for reading what about debate! SO open new thread if want to continue this conversation … whats the point of ruining every thread like this!?

I’m not personally here for the sake of debating anyone, thanks for your reply you seem like an intelligent person but I am confused by some of your statements don’t make a lot of sense to me and I am taken aback by some of the things you have said.

I did lose someone in my americorps class to jaywalking, they were killed by being struck by a car on federal boulevard in Denver.

this nice typo for viewability, gives spamming opportunity to derail with our chitchat this thread, an extra argument to respond to Your further offtopic chitchat, I mean whats the point in broadening jatwalk digression in this thread except for purpose of further derailing the mindmanipulation topic, maybe before others start to ask how old was your friend I can ask what kind of teachers you’ve had in the class, probably their shoes also influenced the attention of students, hek we can stretch the chitchat till the asbestos water pipes too, and all that screams this kind of posts should end up in potential future thread chatbox if not immediately in forum bin …

So Its good for change both to stop hijacking the ontopic debate here by whatever means, be creative next time send me PM when want to applaud me wrongly in public, hm like-dislike system instead hearts can help in this respect …

Please just stop talking.

3 Likes

Must Apologize Maybe I Should Had Have Constrain Myself To Speak Outloud about personal experience that for the majority would be at best speculation, yep sex mind manipulation as sexploitation is nothing new if not else as advertising hype, yet some neopagans behind the scenes manipulating us all on different ways and levels That is too much nonsense even for many Christians, almost impossible almost paranoia almost silliness, Still I’ve loosen and shared my notion that we are on various attacks and by different agitprop means some propagating in our minds some in our hearths and some in our destiny for the last one transhumanism pushed on small door by m’rna jabs is explanation while sex temptation is all about disabling the nous of the Soul while propaganda voices for steering the mind and attention, in my opinion all stirred by the masters’of’chaos the infamous euroatalntic determinists which utopian neopagan agenda is now probably obvious to all as new’world’order altho not so obvious that the same is tied to transhumanism as eternal oblivion for our souls, imagine cyborg animals would ethics follow for them as is now not follow us coz “they” see us exactly in such way, hackable animals whether by rudimentary or scifi means, masses that need to be controlled manipulated and exploited kissin’brze&co would say, the worst thing is that as neopagans or atheists “they” are just tool in hands of entities far sinister anathema-to-them! and this is indeed metaphysics for many unaware that the basis of this world is the spiritual world thus wrongly judge and attack people instead by Prayers “their” true masters, tho who how to grasp this when we are all manipulated to see Orthodox Christianity as something difficult for reaching ideal reserved for the past loosening the will on all levels for Life In Christian Feat making compromises and not even thinking about Salvation as prime pivot in our existence on this world, as if we are programmed since school to follow specific enslavement rat race pattern coz the benefit of the modern pharaohs, all nicely upgraded by bread&games, plus salted by ignorance for True Freedom Of The Soul …

So Sorry Bahri indeed it was my mistake while trying to simplify my point didnt gave context to the broader picture, and whether the same could be polished nowadays by modern tech accidentally or not, altho with what we are confronted as neopagans and “their” utopian agendas defacto one cant avoid to speculate that is word for conspiracy behind the scenes!

Stay Safe Cheers …

You obviously don’t sound interested in the answers to any of these questions you rattled off there, but I’ll answer them anyway:

The person who died was not my friend, we were not even in the same unit.

Americorps classes don’t “have teachers,” but we did work some as teachers.

There is no “forum bin,” and there probably never will be.

This thread is in the publicly viewable forum category, I think it’d be a good idea to move this to Giza Only or a different category you don’t even qualify to see yet because you are at a low trust tier being new here but if I move it to that I don’t know if the person who started this thread will even be able to comment again on this thread so I will refrain from doing that for now.

1 Like

By the way just to introduce myself, I did go through public u.s. schooling and got out of high school in 2009, I enlisted as an air force medic then and was in delayed entry for eight months but oppourtunity to go to university came up before I started basic training so decided to go to university first before/if serving in the military. Both of my grandpas were navy officers during WWII, one almost crashed a 30 ton plane in the pacific when the carbeurators froze over but luckily they were able to get the engines running again before crashing.

Anyway so with Americorps also the first team I was on got a picture with Joe Biden at a cafe in Kansas City Missouri when he happened to go out for ice cream at the same place where they were having lunch back when he was v.p. for Obama. I had requested a transfer to a different team before that because I didn’t get along well with the team leader, but completed first project at TenKiller state park in eastern Oklahoma cutting down trees and building masonry walls around picnic tables we even got congressional medals for our service.

The Corps was evicted from Colorado heights university in the middle of winter so we were re-stationed at the Denver Federal Center, which is a very spooky place on the west side of the city.

I’ve heard there is a whole underworld that has been built under America, the Denver Airport they say is a major center of the underground train system.