Moderna's Omicron Variant Jab To Be Ready By Early 2022

Another update for that portal transport, or to just live forever… Whatever.

2 Likes

Pi variant injection expected by June…

3 Likes

Sure, they already had the ‘blueprint’, and were ready to ‘roll’.

2 Likes

I agree.
The jabs are already on a conveyor belt.
You get the jab, and when you die; its Sumatra variant; or the Jekyll Island variant.
More jabs; more variants.

But, like the boy who cried wolf too many times?
Along comes a real biological weapon, or a real McCoy?

They’re playing w/biological fire; these would be Gods.

5 Likes

… For cunningly of old
was the celebrated saying revealed:
evil sometimes seems good
to a man whose mind
a god leads to destruction.

… When a god plans harm against a man,
he first damages the mind of the man he is plotting against.

as Robert said above … Good luck with that being god stuff.

1 Like

… Moderna’s new slogans

“I am the Alpha and the Omicron.” or how about this one? “Omicron, O Mi God!”

… again apologies … couldn’t resist. :slight_smile:

1 Like

… Hey Fiat, I heard that Moderna expects the Pi variant injection will have an efficacy rate of 3.1415926535 8979323846 2643383279 5028841971 6939937510 5820974944 5923078164 0628620899 8628034825 3421170679 …

… sorry couldn’t resist. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Just read the symptoms of Omi. Didn’t sound like much.

What’s the deal? Is it no more real than the original C. Admittedly a faulty test: Positive, maybe false positive or false negative or negative, or …

1 Like

… exactly Rheba … "Contrary to the panicmongering unleashed by western mainstream median, Barry Schoub, chairman of the Ministerial Advisory Committee on Vaccines, told Sky News on Sunday that while South Africa, which first identified the new variant, currently has 3,220 people with the coronavirus infection overall and while the variant does appear to be spreading rapidly, there’s been no real uptick in hospitalizations

“The cases that have occurred so far have all been mild cases, mild-to-moderate cases, and that’s a good sign,” said Schoub, adding that it was still early days and nothing was certain yet.

Most importantly, and running counter to the fearmongering narrative being pumped out 24/7 by the mainstream media, Schoub said that **the large number of mutations found in the omicron variant appears to destabilize the virus, which might make it less “fit” than the dominant delta strain." - from Sky News

Maybe the tests should offer a choice of 4 “results”

Positive Positive
Positive Negative
Negative Positive
Negative Negative

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m waiting for the Smallpox scare… Any time now… I’ll wait…

And now we get this? Which is it?

Well, this leaves them an excuse to say, “You have to stay under house arrest for several months till the omicron injection is ready to ship in massive quantities.”

Gotta do something about all those nasty peasant revolts on the streets of major cities all over the world…

If not Omi, they will find something else and I do believe they will try a lockdown again, only much harder; no essential businesses, no going to office, no going to store for groceries, etc. House arrest just might be the correct term.

Like Nancy Reagan said about drugs”Just say no.” At the time all recreational drugs were illegal and there was a “War on drugs”.
We now have a “War on our minds.”
Speaking the truth is now illegal.