MORE DECLASSIFIED JFK DOCUMENTS

Originally published at: MORE DECLASSIFIED JFK DOCUMENTS

There’s been another curious John F. Kennedy Assassination documents release, and this one caught my eye because of something that it said about what the U.S. government agencies were not going to do. Here’s the story spotted and shared by S.D. (with our thanks! The Gizar community is the best community of article-spotters out there!): Declassified…

11 Likes

I often wonder what particular set of conditions or circumstances would “Permit” such an event as the JFK assassination… Time’s arrow seems to move in more than one direction, in both it’s causation and consequence…

Yeah its such a mystery…
Why would the country who controls the Telecom infrastructure be involved in medling in geopolitics…

“We are not drunk yet Mr. State Secretary Kennedy”, surely someone expressed the matter…
It was the former Swedish Prime minister actually.

No doubt Swedish involvement is going to be more exposed as we get along the way.

" Published documents concern CIA visits to Sweden

Parts of the thousands of documents about the assassination of John F. Kennedy that were released on Thursday deal with how CIA agents visited Stockholm in the fall of 1964, The Guardian reports.

According to the newspaper, the agents must have interrogated a person who told the Swedish media that he knew about the murder before it happened. In the report back to the US, however, the agents claim that the unnamed man denied citations attributed to him.

He also reportedly appeared “a little embarrassed as if he was ashamed of statements he made when he was drunk,” according to the previously classified document.

Several media have reported that the newly released documents are not expected to affect previous investigations. Lee Harvey Oswald has been singled out as the sole perpetrator of the presidential assassination. He in turn was shot two days later."

1 Like

Bay of Pigs price

2020-09-14

Speaking of drug trafficking and government interference….

Allen Welsh Dulles, born April 7, 1893 in Watertown, New York, died January 29, 1969 in Washington, DC, was an American jurist and director of intelligence. Between 1953 and 1961 he was head of the CIA. In 1963 he was appointed to the Warren Commission which was tasked with evaluating the evidence relating to the assassination of John F Kennedy which fired Allen Dulles for having instigated and conspired to create the Bay of Pigs incident.

The Bay of Pigs invasion was partly a deliberately created escalation of the Cold War through an attempt by 1,400 Cuban exiles trained by the CIA to invade Cuba on April 17, 1961 by landing in the Bay of Pigs and partly it was the successful establishment of the drug trafficking structure that has plagued the United States ever since through Cuba. The invasion “failed”, partly because of the “lack of support” from the then US President John F. Kennedy.

So the long game therefore comes into play.

The Venona project was outwardly - inwardly - an operation run by the intelligence service in the United States to decrypt telex traffic between the Soviet Union and its diplomatic missions in the United States - the Deep State was already established both on the American side as well as on the Soviet side and Gehlen was in place West Germany. Who was the founder….Esse non videri.

The traffic had been collected in the years before, during and just after the Second World War both by signals intelligence and by traditional interception via the telecom infrastructure and the work to decrypt, interpret about 2,200 messages and identify people hiding behind the code names was carried out between 1943 and the early 1950s.

During World War II, neutral Sweden managed to intercept a large number of coded Soviet radio transmissions. The material was reportedly just “forgotten” until the end of the 1950s…, when Sweden secretly came along as a partner in Venona - it was a really lucky coincidence anyway.

The so-called Stockholm telegrams led appropriately enough to a new start in the American-British decipherment work. As a thank you for the help, the Swedish security police for almost two decades over basically the entire 1970s got continuous access to the Stockholm telegrams that could be deciphered. Investors’ need for the Cold War was, as I said, what it was, and the threat from Russia has never been big enough for the profitability of the defense industry…

Maybe there was a Cryptograph machine - code keys - also in Cuba and wasn’t Olof Palme there quite early on a visit?

Yes, and then there was that thing with the banks…

So if the IRS is sort of under the IMF and the IMF was started by Harry Dexter White who along with Keynes was behind Bretton Woods and who was apparently a “Soviet spy”, then it becomes actually really really hard to avoid seeing the overall and underlying planning from the Deep The state’s side!

So we take it again because the Swedish role is, to put it mildly, central in the matter!

Read My Lips!!

'Highly Honored Bay of Pigs Award': Trump Brags About Receiving Non-Existent Prize

‘Highly Honored Bay of Pigs Award’: Trump Brags About Receiving Non-Existent Prize

2 Likes

Hey Soup, reminds me of all the posts on that certain Swedish telecom. Yes, I read your posts. Interesting. and the cast reassembles.

Yes, a mysterious school of cold fish are those Swedes… I’ve read intriguing bits and pieces over the years… What’s more obvious is their bold plan to gradually and surreptitiously build an open Ikea prison around every blithely unaware native on planet earth… A fiendishly beige kind of wickedness… :grin:

5 Likes

And FDR’s “love” affair with a Swedish princess, bosom budddies if you will…

1 Like

An excellent find by S.D.
Thank you!

Dear Dr. Farrell and Giza community, it might have slipped your attention that the Swedish queen is German-Brazilian originaly. More German than Brazilian, I would like to point out (she was born in Heildelberg, Germany, but grew up in Brazil). My family and hers used to run in the same circles in the German community in Brazil. And this community was exactly what one might expect: completely infiltrated by Nazis. In fact, there was a scandal about the queen’s father’s Nazi past some years ago. People say that the queen is the one in charge in Sweden, not the king. And I think it is justifiable to assume that this is true: personality and ideology wise. The king is rumoured to be somewhat of a womanizer clown figure with zero maturity. This is why they needed a strong woman by his side. Also, the Bernadotte dynasty is not old enough for some people’s taste, I guess. She might have the proper genetic inheritance. Silvia was not married to the Swedish King when JFK was assasinated, however, those closest to her new one thing about her. When she was asked what she wanted to become when she grew up she responded: queen! With conviction. I know, there are lots of high octane speculations here. But we do like them here, so I felt free.

2 Likes